FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/eusebio-continuara-vinyals-sera-sustituto-3271816

According Sport Eusebio wont continue and Vinyals will take over. Im not holding my breath though...

Let's all hope it's true.

I was elated until I realized it was Sport breaking the 'news'...We'll see

Tan, Tan... Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "Barcelona have offered me to renew for another season. I didn't yet make a decision." #fcblive

damn-o.gif

F

Flavia

Lol. I read somewhere today a rumor valladolid wants him. Maybe he's waiting to see if they'll relegate or not.

MessiDinho10

What's the possibility of Kaptoum's promotion? I hear that he doesn't always get Vinyals's favor yet he's been a star in Uefa youth league games (and in whichever league games I've watched), played against Girona today, and reportedly was noticed by Tata himself early on. Considering how few true CM's we have in the B team (Samper is a pivot, Suarez AM/LW) his presence in the squad could help us and himself in development.

A talent of his caliber can be making quicker jumps through the ranks. I don't think I've seen anyone with a playing style as close to Xavi/Iniesta as him throughout our system (Thiago and Denis come close). Moves, turns, and passes with the same grace.

He will stat in Juvenil A. Enguene and Ortega will be promoted to Barça B.

MessiDinho10

Babunski was incredible yesterday !! why isn't he perform like this in Liga Adelante matches -.-"

Because he never plays. Only substitutions. Shame really, buy Espinosa and Denis are just better. Next year he will get more minutes with Espinosa leaving.

Galning

Tan, Tan... Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "Barcelona have offered me to renew for another season. I didn't yet make a decision." #fcblive

damn-o.gif

MD saying a few La Liga teams are interested in him and that he won't renew.

L

linetty

Barcelona B coach Eusebio (51) have decided he won't continue. Several Liga clubs, among which Espanyol, have sounded him out. [md]

Home of Barca Fans