FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I never disputed the Juvenil A remark, just how Dongou has disappointed in general. And even if he was better under a good coach like Vinyals, that doesn't justify his poor individual performances and how easy it is for completely disorganized Segunda defenses to handle him. He's always been quiet and lacks the ability to create danger as a striker should. Passive compared to a predator like Sandro, limited compared to a gem like Munir. It's a total turnaround or bust for Dongou at this point.

Tonykross

I never disputed the Juvenil A remark, just how Dongou has disappointed in general. And even if he was better under a good coach like Vinyals, that doesn't justify his poor individual performances and how easy it is for completely disorganized Segunda defenses to handle him. He's always been quiet and lacks the ability to create danger as a striker should. Passive compared to a predator like Sandro, limited compared to a gem like Munir. It's a total turnaround or bust for Dongou at this point.

That's true, it's either total turnaround or bust for him, you can see that he has the talent but is very timid.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's true, it's either total turnaround or bust for him, you can see that he has the talent but is very timid.

At this point, with both Munir and Sandro ahead of him in the eyes of Lucho, Dongou needs to step up big time in order to have a chance.

Tonykross

At this point, with both Munir and Sandro ahead of him in the eyes of Lucho, Dongou needs to step up big time in order to have a chance.

Dongou still has more natural abilities than both Munir and Sandro, he has a better work rate,can dribble better, shoots with both feet, meanwhile Munir has a great shot on him and is a clinical finisher, Sandro is more a fox in the box kind of striker.

Zangash

Banned
Dongou still has more natural abilities than both Munir and Sandro, he has a better work rate,can dribble better, shoots with both feet, meanwhile Munir has a great shot on him and is a clinical finisher, Sandro is more a fox in the box kind of striker.

I don't know, I'd say Munir has a great work rate. In the Youth league final their keeper had to pull out some tricks just to get Munir off of him so he could clear the ball. As far as dribbling goes, I'd have to say Munir is much better at that too, and his ball control is miles better.

L

linetty

Munir has a better workrate and is a better dribbler than Dongou.

Theres no comparision really, Dongou and Sandro are good players but Munir is a level above.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't know, I'd say Munir has a great work rate. In the Youth league final their keeper had to pull out some tricks just to get Munir off of him so he could clear the ball. As far as dribbling goes, I'd have to say Munir is much better at that too, and his ball control is miles better.

Not to mention this goal against Arsenal:

@ 1:41

jamrock

the only fair comparison for all three is J-A and in that dongou blows both out of the water and thats saying something because they all stared for Juvenil A, like munir he also scored when he first got a few minutes with Barca B

This past season was in first full season with the B Team and he struggled to find himself, until the end of the season, hopefully he carries it across to next season, if not he is out,because no matter how much talent a player has, it also has to do with how much the coach likes him.

Tata like him, now he left so he has to really impress, Munir and sandro are ahead of him now.

Home of Barca Fans