FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Galning

Have been saying it for years now that we are more fucked than 99% of the people realise. There's no point in debating sporting issues, like players, coaches, etc. as long as the clowns are in charge. Top has to change first.

Leo_Messi

Have been saying it for years now that we are more fucked than 99% of the people realise. There's no point in debating sporting issues, like players, coaches, etc. as long as the clowns are in charge. Top has to change first.

Could not agree more. I became fed up with those buffoons the same summer that they unfortunately came to power. Their treatment of Laporta, Cruyff etc. was enough for me to conclude what kind of guys they were. Let alone them falsely accusing Laporta of driving the club down economically. It's just tragicomical.

The best signing of Pérez was not Ronaldo or Bale but this board.

0-5.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Jeffren finishes the manita. Keep it coming, let's see if a 7-0/8-0 coupled with the position in the table actually compel the board to at least consider sacking Eusebio.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Made 3 subs, just absolutely have to keep Gumbau in at all costs eh Eusebio? :lol:

Roman nearly decreased the deficit, hit the crossbar with a fantastic volley. Please make it 8-0 Rubi and co. It's unhealthy how much Eusebio makes my blood boil. After having 3 different first team coaches in the past 3 seasons, this fucking 1-digit IQ clown maintains his position and has infinite job security????

And to think, barely a week ago this slime had the audacity to invite every Barca B player to leave because it was apparently their fault that the team can't cohere and start earning results. Pack your shit and gtfo, I've had enough.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Made 3 subs, just absolutely have to keep Gumbau in at all costs eh Eusebio? :lol:

Roman nearly decreased the deficit, hit the crossbar with a fantastic volley. Please make it 8-0 Rubi and co. It's unhealthy how much Eusebio makes my blood boil. After having 3 different first team coaches in the past 3 seasons, this fucking 1-digit IQ clown maintains his position and has infinite job security????

And to think, barely a week ago this slime had the audacity to invite every Barca B player to leave because it was apparently their fault that the team can't cohere and start earning results. Pack your shit and gtfo, I've had enough.

He has to go, had to a long time ago... But I doubt he will. Only if he resigns. Zubi is still there, after signing vermaelen and douglas. We don't have a board, but a brotherhood.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Odegaard will be impressed :)

Who knows, perhaps he thinks we are so bad that he is ready to step in. :lol:

Seriously, with the Christmas break and everything, he doesn't even have the chance to train with us. #NorwayStats thinks he will probably join Bayern, where he spent a couple of days actually training with their first team.

Home of Barca Fans