FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Leo_Messi

@josepcapdevila 24 segHá 24 segundos Barcelona, Catalunya Eusebio tras el partido: "Me veo capacitado para remontar esta situación".

Eusebio: "I see myself capable to overcome this situation"

:lol:

This one is good as well;

Josep Capdevila#DUI
‏@josepcapdevila
"El mejor Gordo de Navidad sería que a Zubi y Eusebio les tocara mañana el Gordo y se jubilaran. Por que si esperamos que les echen…"

Eusebio, apart from being a clueless manager, also lost the players. After scolding them to the press last week, he apologized and organized a dinner with the players. But the damage was pretty much done. The result today shows that. He has to go.

Why did Rubi leave the club once again?

MessiDinho10

Openly putting all the blame on your players is the last thing a coach should do, especially if they're so young and inexperienced. Such behavior should mean instant sack, but I see him staying for another 18 months. He's a friend of the board after all.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
@josepcapdevila 24 segHá 24 segundos Barcelona, Catalunya Eusebio tras el partido: "Me veo capacitado para remontar esta situación".

Eusebio: "I see myself capable to overcome this situation"

Oh Eusebio you knight in shining armor. Treats himself like the hero about to save the day regarding all this :lol:. Please go be the Castilla coach and relegate them from every professional or semi-professional division in Spain.

khaled_a_d

Imo you can point all the blame on Eusebio but the players arent all that. They're all pretty average except for Adama. Samper has to be the most overrated barca B player. The guys is not a DM! He could play as a central midfielder one day but doesnt deserve to be called the next busquets cause he just doesnt have the defensive qualities.

Well that is overstating ,he is a bit overrated tbh since he isn't doing any defense as you said and he isn't as good in controlling the game tempo yet for a Barca CM ,that said he is very good player

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Costa and Bagnack aren't good enough, Diagne should play CB.

Time to call up Quintilla.

Also, congrats Eusebio for playing Gumbau and leaving Babunski and Kapotum on the bench.

Costa and Bagnack both really aren't good enough. Hopefully we'll get a competent manager next season(along with a new board) and both Quintilla and Tarin need to be promoted next season IMO and along Ie make up a core trio of our CBs.

Tonykross

Costa and Bagnack both really aren't good enough. Hopefully we'll get a competent manager next season(along with a new board) and both Quintilla and Tarin need to be promoted next season IMO and along Ie make up a core trio of our CBs.

Tarin and Quintilla are no better, they're all below average defenders.

dakt

Oh man, bad times are hitting all levels of Barca. I saw goals and most of them are defense looking lazy.

anguy

Imo you can point all the blame on Eusebio but the players arent all that. They're all pretty average except for Adama. Samper has to be the most overrated barca B player. The guys is not a DM! He could play as a central midfielder one day but doesnt deserve to be called the next busquets cause he just doesnt have the defensive qualities.

This team nearly won Segunda last year, so they are hardly that bad as current results show. Only Suarez left, the core of the last years team is still there. The problem is Eusebio has no clue how to replace Suarez on the left wing, has problem to integrate Halilovic into the team and pushed the best defender Grimaldo to midfield. Also some key players (Sandro, Munir) are bouncing between B and A team, which results in them having zero chemistry with other B teamers.

And Samper is a DM. Not every DM plays like Busq and Mascherano, Samper is what is called "deep lying playmaker". Xavi was originally playing as DM and he wasn't great defender. Guardiola the same.

L

linetty

Latest posts from 'Tonykross'

Tarin and Quintilla are no better, they're all below average defenders.

Eusebio has very little to do with it, most of the players are very average.

The only players I rate highly and who will be a permanent fixture in the first team are Samper and Adama.

Dongou is also average at best.

They're very average, don't deceive yourself.

Well we were trophyless last year and this year we risk going without any trophy with an inexperienced Lucho, that's what is making me mad.

I might be overreacting because of the success of Madrid.

I don't rate Grimaldo, he is a headless chicken in defense.

Dongou, Munir,Sandro are not Barca level, I would say Samper and Adama have a chance. I've watched all the Barca B games this season and I've come to that conclusion.

Yes, I don't believe in any of La Masia hype again until they start producing. we've not produced any good player since Thiago, think about it. The success rate is about 7%.

He is not good enough, I don't see how Munir is even better than Rochina, they've similar playing style.

Hmm Messi is not even better than R9

Lucho has just fast tracked this kid without proving himself in Barca B. This might be another Bojan in the making. (Munir)

Suarez will suffer the same like other strikers playing besides Messi, Suarez is at his best when he is giving freedom in offense, he can't play exclusively

He will be destroyed as a pivot in top level football, too slow and static. (Samper)

He (Munir) is not good enough, this is not youth football.

Very bad transfer, he (Rakitić) is not Barca material.

2 months ago he was wanking over Dongou, predicting he'd score 40 goals in 1 segunda season, and over other kids aswell.

Are you 12 or underdeveloped?

Home of Barca Fans