FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Holy shit B team hitting rock bottom. Barcelona's team management has shit on the first team, now shit on the B team, they only need to complete the trifecta of incompetence to shit on Messi.

That B team has too much talent to be struggling thus.

Siberia

Imo you can point all the blame on Eusebio but the players arent all that. They're all pretty average except for Adama. Samper has to be the most overrated barca B player. The guys is not a DM! He could play as a central midfielder one day but doesnt deserve to be called the next busquets cause he just doesnt have the defensive qualities.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
7-0, just as I expected. Kudos to Rubi, this performance is equivalent to a hearty and well deserved middle finger to Barca from him. If Eusebio is a man, he would resign. If the entire board collectively had any brain cells, they'd sack his sorry ass. Yet I doubt either of these statements are true.

Carry on Eusebio, one thing that I can hopefully foresee happening is that his braindead ego decides that he's "too good for this shit team" and leaves in search for his desired golden opportunity in elite football.

FR_Ramon

Imo you can point all the blame on Eusebio but the players arent all that. They're all pretty average except for Adama. Samper has to be the most overrated barca B player. The guys is not a DM! He could play as a central midfielder one day but doesnt deserve to be called the next busquets cause he just doesnt have the defensive qualities.

Then why is he playing as a dm? That's also the job of a manager, to put players in their best position and make it work as a team!

DinhoR10

Samper is great in possession but doesn't convince at all defensively, but on another note Rubi has this team playing some amazing football, they look like barca albiet in segunda. Future coach of B team of maybe even first team?

Bertus

7-0, just as I expected. Kudos to Rubi, this performance is equivalent to a hearty and well deserved middle finger to Barca from him. If Eusebio is a man, he would resign. If the entire board collectively had any brain cells, they'd sack his sorry ass. Yet I doubt either of these statements are true.

Carry on Eusebio, one thing that I can hopefully foresee happening is that his braindead ego decides that he's "too good for this shit team" and leaves in search for his desired golden opportunity in elite football.

7-0 O__o

Yeah, he should resign.

F

Flavia

Eusebio, apart from being a clueless manager, also lost the players. After scolding them to the press last week, he apologized and organized a dinner with the players. But the damage was pretty much done. The result today shows that. He has to go.

Home of Barca Fans