FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Leo_Messi

Another red card. This time Grimaldo with his second yellow card.

The discipline on this team is pathetic.

Anyway important win.

Zangash

Banned

Anyway important win.

That was more desperation than a lack of discipline. Us getting the three points was more important than Grimaldo playing the next game, and if the man had gotten past there was a very real possibility that he could have scored, which is something that has costed the kids many points during this long losing streak.

Alarcón

Anyway important win.

Grimaldo made a good call fouling that player because otherwise he would have been through. Palencia's red card was questionable to say the least.

Kohe321

Just beautiful that Barca B also won today exactly one year after Tito Vilanova passed away. Todays victories are for him!

Keep this up guys!

Last edited:

anguy

Grimaldo made a good call fouling that player because otherwise he would have been through. Palencia's red card was questionable to say the least.

Palencia was lucky he did not get redcard immediately for that wrestling move! He also fouled a player in penalty area (not called)!

yahudi

barca b looked like a tercera team today. bailed out by grimaldo's dead ball skills and munir's striker instinct

and once again, the rb position is reshuffled. with juste at cb and patric at cm we might see diagne or campins at rb. the only thing to avoid is ie at either side

Leo_Messi

That was more desperation than a lack of discipline. Us getting the three points was more important than Grimaldo playing the next game, and if the man had gotten past there was a very real possibility that he could have scored, which is something that has costed the kids many points during this long losing streak.

It was a general comment. We have received far too many red cards lately. 6 red cards in the past 10 games to be precise.

Anyway I don't want to disappoint people here or repeat myself endlessly but I don't think that we will make it. Our remaining schedule is quite difficult. We should have won/gotten points in the more easier games on paper at least but we failed horribly. Today was the first win since when? January if I recall. Not good enough if you want to stay up.

Home of Barca Fans