FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Zangash

Banned
I never thought it was true ,always though it is more of tactical decision whether it is right or wrong
Any how ,we have many players missing .Vinyals is forced to play him

I always found it ridiculous that people are so eager to believe anything they can that will make them write off Samper as a prospect. BBZ was expected as he seems to genuinely enjoy writing off young players but the rest were quite shocking.

Glad to see Samper start. Any minutes played are important ones, and whether they bench him or not after doesn't matter as one day he'll care about the B team as much as Xavi and Valdes do.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Why is no one making any runs into the box? Really annoying. Every time we reach the final third everyone is just standing around and waiting to get the ball passed into their feet.
This is weird considering that there are basically playing 3 real strikers in the front three.

khaled_a_d

Solid 1st half IMO ,really liked Halilovic so far ,final touch could be better but no one is moving in front of him ,except Munir who drops a lot
Would prefer Adama to come for Dongou ,also full backs need to help in attack a little ,Our CBs are actually attacking more than them
Samper is providing a solid passing ,but that tackle was flat out stupid .some referees could have handed him a straight red for it

Zangash

Banned
So conservative, no runs from fullbacks or midielders except Halilovic, static attacking.

Our fullbacks are nowhere near the level of Palencia and Grimgodo and Gumbau is generally pretty useless when it comes to attack or through balls. More players should have been called up from the youth squads for our midfield.

Zangash

Banned
I'm not watching the game for the same reason that I missed yesterday's, but what I'm gathering is the B team is still a hot mess and regulation is likely.

Too bad we don't have Grimaldo to score a stunner. Now all we have to hope for is a Munirazo.

Home of Barca Fans