Banqueta OFICIAL Barça B:
12 Quinti
13 Ondoa (ps)
14 Kaptoum
15 Enguene
16 Maxi Rolón

khaled_a_d

Why is Ortola the #1 gk for the B team? Ondoa is way better and younger

Ondoa should leave tbh ,3 different coaches has put him 3rd GK now .both Ortolá& SUarez rated higher .we are also signing a new GK in January
if he wants to retain his place in NT he need to do better than being 3rd or 4th GK in 3rd division team

yahudi

Why is Ortola the #1 gk for the B team? Ondoa is way better and younger

Because Ortola was one of the best B team players last season (when he played). And from what I've seen, he's doing well this season, too.

Ondoa was a bit underwheling the last time I've seen him (at the ACN) and Gerard is the third coach who does not really trust him. Ondoa would be better off moving somewhere else and getting his club career on track.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because Ortola was one of the best B team players last season (when he played). And from what I've seen, he's doing well this season, too.

Ondoa was a bit underwheling the last time I've seen him (at the ACN) and Gerard is the third coach who does not really trust him. Ondoa would be better off moving somewhere else and getting his club career on track.

He's been doing very well indeed this season too.

xXKonan

Barcelona B midfielder Cámara broke his finger against Villarreal and will be out for around four weeks #fcbblive [via @gerardromero]

Home of Barca Fans