FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As for the Gumbau/Samper selection debate:

Pep Segura (head of Barça B) on why Gumbau is picked: "Lucho wanted to know more about the player. He already knows Samper." (@gerardromero)

Trickykid

Pep Segura (head of Barça B) on why Gumbau is picked: "Lucho wanted to know more about the player. He already knows Samper." (@gerardromero)

If that's true then it just proves once and for all that Lucho doesn't rate Samper. Because there's no way you'd keep picking someone just to get to know him when there are precious points on the line.

Alarcón

If that's true then it just proves once and for all that Lucho doesn't rate Samper. Because there's no way you'd keep picking someone just to get to know him when there are precious points on the line.

Precious points? None of the 2 would have ever played more than a few minutes in the league.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Gumbau hasn't gotten anything more than garbage minutes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Grimaldo seem to be a cool person. Was arguably Barca B's best player last season. Can play as a LB while our other options to Alba are Mathieu and Adriano.

Maybe Lucho should get to know him too :lol:

Forget Samper v Gumbau

I really cannot understand how Grimaldo didn't even get a chance in those pre-season games.

khaled_a_d

This is a good diplomatic answer ,but it means nothing really .he is just trying to talk well about both players but I very doubt he have any idea about what Lucho really thinks

Alarcón

and guys in La Masia twitter account criticize him

I don't rate Gumbau at all but these guys go out of the way to make their favourite boy Samper look better. They post vines of Gumbau making bad passes as if no other player had ever done that. Nothing to see there.

We have a slight injury problem, In case you didn't notice. There's a very real possibility that we'd need to field Gumbau during a match.

I don't think so... Lucho would rather play Mascherano & Roberto in midfield than Gumbau

spark

Grimaldo seem to be a cool person. Was arguably Barca B's best player last season. Can play as a LB while our other options to Alba are Mathieu and Adriano.

Maybe Lucho should get to know him too :lol:

Forget Samper v Gumbau

I really cannot understand how Grimaldo didn't even get a chance in those pre-season games.

This is it for me, Grimaldo definitely has been treated the worst. All I can say is hes probably too short and nonphysical for what Lucho likes as a midfielder or fullback but then Adriano is just as small and so is Douglas. Its very frustrating if not rage inducing.

khaled_a_d

I don't rate Gumbau at all but these guys go out of the way to make their favourite boy Samper look better. They post vines of Gumbau making bad passes as if no other player had ever done that. Nothing to see there.

Lol,just right now one of them is arguing with me because I quote retweeted this vine commenting on that :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is it for me, Grimaldo definitely has been treated the worst. All I can say is hes probably too short and nonphysical for what Lucho likes as a midfielder or fullback but then Adriano is just as small and so is Douglas. Its very frustrating if not rage inducing.

Indeed is.

At the start of the season we had Alba and Adriano injured. Only Mathieu(and Vermaelen if you count him too) as LB options. Wasn't called-up to the squad at all. Then Vermaelen got injured too and one game our only LB was Mathieu. Still didn't get a chance to be in the squad.

xXKonan

I think the only time Grim played for the Main team was a Year ago? vs Club Leon in the Joan Gamper match. since then not a word about him even being called up he was included in the CL Squad this season but I doubt Lucho will even bother to call him up.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me if Lucho ends up Having Roberto and Vidal splitting time for Alba in the LB spot Eventually if Adriano goes in January.

God Serena

No matter how well Gumbau played he's still a completely shit DM who is being called up by Lucho to play exclusively as a DM.

F4THi

Banned

Just seen it, disgusting stuff

Home of Barca Fans