FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

Theirs a Segment of Barcelona Fans I absolutely despise. It's usually the ones that completely worship a Certain youth product and became "Fanatics" of the said player. I mean Sure Gumbau isn't literally the next coming of Busi,Xavi etc and isn't as good as Samper is but the amount of crap he takes from a Segment of Barca fans is just awful.

I'm not talking about the ones on here that give reasons why or why not he deserves to be ahead of Samper in the pecking order, I'm talking about the ones that will go to great lengths like Alarcon said above, to Completely go out of their way to post Vines/Videos of Gumbau making bad passes or bad mistakes, while thinking a player like Samper is flawless.

It's even worse when you see some Barca fans would rather Sack Lucho,Sell Masche,Roberto etc for someone like Samper etc get promoted. The Barca Reddit and certain other Fan pages give me headaches just reading the dumb shit people come up with :lol:

I'm in the Camp where I hope Samper gets his shot eventually at Promotion to the Main team, and I'm actually happy for Gumbau at least to get his shot at playing for some minutes in La Liga even if it's not much at all.

F4THi

Banned
Theirs a Segment of Barcelona Fans I absolutely despise. It's usually the ones that completely worship a Certain youth product and became "Fanatics" of the said player. I mean Sure Gumbau isn't literally the next coming of Busi,Xavi etc and isn't as good as Samper is but the amount of crap he takes from a Segment of Barca fans is just awful.

I'm not talking about the ones on here that give reasons why or why not he deserves to be ahead of Samper in the pecking order, I'm talking about the ones that will go to great lengths like Alarcon said above, to Completely go out of their way to post Vines/Videos of Gumbau making bad passes or bad mistakes, while thinking a player like Samper is flawless.

It's even worse when you see some Barca fans would rather Sack Lucho,Sell Masche,Roberto etc for someone like Samper etc get promoted. The Barca Reddit and certain other Fan pages give me headaches just reading the dumb shit people come up with :lol:

I'm in the Camp where I hope Samper gets his shot eventually at Promotion to the Main team, and I'm actually happy for Gumbau at least to get his shot at playing for some minutes in La Liga even if it's not much at all.

THIS
Exactly :okay:

xXKonan

Isn't Godswill more of a Center back than a Right back? seems like he was played there over Palencia for this match.

Barcafan 2304

If that's true then it just proves once and for all that Lucho doesn't rate Samper. Because there's no way you'd keep picking someone just to get to know him when there are precious points on the line.

So he knows about samper and discards him to find out more about a player he doesn't know about? That makes no sense whatsoever

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Amen

xXKonan

in Barca B news.

Cornella midfielder Xemi (20) will join Barcelona B in January. Deal will be closed in January. [futbolbasecatala_cat as]

Home of Barca Fans