FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

God Serena

Bagnack leaving is gr8 news :rockon:
Can't believe how overrated he once was

He was only overrated by people because Tata Martino used him in a few preseason games. Most of the people who hyped him up didn't have to suffer from actually watching him play like us who watch the B team did.

xXKonan

Full time: Barcelona B-Xàtiva 0-1.

Camara did managed to Tie it up but sadly it was Wrongly ruled offside.

Long ways to go this team.

khaled_a_d

If it doesn't, I hope they have a plan b or something. Because getting relegated to tercera would be really bad.

The last time we got relegated to Tercera we managed to get Pep :pep:
Joking aside ,yeah we really need to step up .at least avoid relegation this year and then plan the next season with a real plan

God Serena

I don't understand what the issue with Barca B is. How do you go from being one of the Segunda's best teams, to relegated to 3rd division, to being in danger of being relegated tot he fourth division? With three different coaches, no less.

yahudi

I don't understand what the issue with Barca B is. How do you go from being one of the Segunda's best teams, to relegated to 3rd division, to being in danger of being relegated tot he fourth division? With three different coaches, no less.

The 3rd place in 13/14 was mad overrated. Barca B was actually close to the relegation zone in the first half of the season. The teams were so close to each other that only one good run of form in the second half of the season propelled Barca B to the 3rd place. The following summer, Amor and Eusebio took a risk. The annual ~10 departures were almost enitrely replaced with U20 players. The risk backfired when B team found itself in the relegation zone and did not have enough mental strength and consistency to climb out of the danger zone.

Last summer, B team was heavily handicapped by the transfer ban. The annual exodus left Barca B with an even younger and less talented squad. To make matters worse, the posse surrounding the board elections and the appointment of the new B coach left the team basically without any pre-season.

The new incoming players will face an uphill battle. Not only do they arrive to a team in a downward spirale but they have to provide the stability and mentorshipfor the younger players right from the start. Having one of the additions compromised over twitter issues sure will not make things any easier.

khaled_a_d

Would keep Juste just for the experience ,Ros should stay as he has played 18 games and once Samper leave he will be most likely the starting DM
Campins & Enguene would be my choice
Although I would prefer to loan another GK ,3 GK is just too much for B team IMHO

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona have contacted Universitatea Craiova, regarding the transfer of attacker Andrei Ivan (19). He would join the B team. [sport]</p>— barcabstuff (@barcabstuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcabstuff/status/684349524438036480">5. Januar 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Andrei Ivan: "I'm very happy. If the president likes the offer, I hope to join Barcelona. It's an opportunity that comes only once in life."</p>— barcabstuff (@barcabstuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcabstuff/status/684372066292903936">5. Januar 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans