FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

FT Barcelona B 2-0 Olot. 4th win in a row!

Goals by Kaptoum and Camara sealed the victory.

I must say the team is playing even better as the team is adjusting better to the new signings and the team overall feels more positive now.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Kaptooooouuuuuuuuuuuum. His name is perfect to collectively scream it at the stadium after he has scored. Combined with the Cristiano celebration maybe.

Horatio

You're welcome
Kaptooooouuuuuuuuuuuum. His name is perfect to collectively scream it at the stadium after he has scored. Combined with the Cristiano celebration maybe.

What about Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Owh wow...what if Ronaldo reveals in a post-career interview that that's actually what he has been doing all the time. Saying 'Me' during the spin and 'ssi' as he lands.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
What about Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Owh wow...what if Ronaldo reveals in a post-career interview that that's actually what he has been doing all the time. Saying 'Me' during the spin and 'ssi' as he lands.

[gfy]SecondYoungChital[/gfy]

God Serena

FT Barcelona B 2-0 Olot. 4th win in a row!

Goals by Kaptoum and Camara sealed the victory.

I must say the team is playing even better as the team is adjusting better to the new signings and the team overall feels more positive now.

How was the defense? Rodri might be our best hope of having a defender actually make it here in some years' time and I've been a fan of Palencia since he was getting B team callups from Juvenil A.

xXKonan

How was the defense? Rodri might be our best hope of having a defender actually make it here in some years' time and I've been a fan of Palencia since he was getting B team callups from Juvenil A.
Defense was good today, Bar a miscue by Gumbau and Tarin with 5 mins to go but thankfully the shot was saved by Ortola.

Palencia was decent today, hard working and rough when he has to be.Will be interesting in the future if Palencia or Godswill have what it takes to make it to the first team.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Tarin if he keeps it up he could make it to the first team. and I got to say Xemi has been impressive so far his playing style is like the Barca B version of Rakitic, someone who works his ass off the whole game and it certainly has helped Samper a lot as well.

I want to see a Tarin-Lopez partnership, as I think it will work out great.

xXKonan

Tarin will be 20 in 3 months. He should be ready.
Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up being better than Bartra,Fontas,Muniesa ever were.

What I like the most about him is he's Intelligent and rarely makes mistakes and leads the back line very well. Exciting times considering Barca B's situation a season ago and just how underwhelming the CB options were.

Home of Barca Fans