FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

Seen mixed feelings about the two wins.

Seen some complain The B team hasn't been playing the Barca way and complain how the B team isn't La Masia anymore. at this point I'm just hoping the B team keeps up the Momentum and stays away from the Regulation Zone.

Seems like Lopez is using Gumbau as a Makeshift CB and Preferring a Xemi Fali Samper Midfield for the past couple of games now.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Main goal right now is obviously not getting relegated. Despite Aitor the transfers seem reasonable because there were problems within the squad. I hope the team stays up, Samper proves that he is able to play a role in the first team (or get a good loan and prove that elsewhere) and many Juvenil A players who seem to be a really talented bunch can bring La Masia back into B team next season.

khaled_a_d

Seen mixed feelings about the two wins.

Seen some complain The B team hasn't been playing the Barca way and complain how the B team isn't La Masia anymore. at this point I'm just hoping the B team keeps up the Momentum and stays away from the Regulation Zone.

Seems like Lopez is using Gumbau as a Makeshift CB and Preferring a Xemi Fali Samper Midfield for the past couple of games now.

People will always find a way to complain man .always
You will never recognise Barca B playing Barca style because our style usually need us to be the best team on the pitch and that is very difficult and not gonna happen with Barca B . we won't dominate possession nor games
And we are still in the hangover of the Zubi/Eusebio experimental disaster they tried in the last summer b4 the ban .we are trying to make a rebuild as much as we can in January
Anything but relegation this season is success .when we get wins ,just be happy about it .

xXKonan

Despite we having Less Possession we are still winning.

and of course people still complain about it on twitter. :rolleyes:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Another win. They've really turned it around. Not even close to the relegation zone anymore.

xXKonan

Well with Borja López joining I guess this means Gumbau is going to the bench.

Lopez prefers Fali in the DM spot over Gumbau now and due to that he moved Gumbau to CB and with Borja Lopez coming in I guess Gumbau will sit on the bench.

khaled_a_d

Lopez prefers Fali in the DM spot over Gumbau now and due to that he moved Gumbau to CB and with Borja Lopez coming in I guess Gumbau will sit on the bench.

May be he felt he needed Gumbau on CB and that was the reason we signed Borja ,to allow Gumbau to get his spot in midfield back

God Serena

Is Rodri still Lopez's #1 CB?

And does Quinti get many minutes?

xXKonan

Is Rodri still Lopez's #1 CB?

And does Quinti get many minutes?
Tarin? Yep seems like Lopez has no intention of even considering to Bench him as he played 22/23 Games so far this season. as for Quintillà I haven't seen him at all in awhile and he hasn't even made the bench either. not sure if it's a tactical decision or he's injured.

Home of Barca Fans