FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

A number of things.

1. Team finally has a Back bone: as in having some experience outside the system. Under Pep and Lucho they also relied on the same system as in bringing in experienced backbone and mix it in with the La Masia talent. For the last couple of years we went with a pure La Masia Barca B and yeah.... that didn't work out in the end as the team lacked some serious backbone and direction and it set the team back.

2. Our best performers? Honestly since the new year a lot of the La Masia only players are performing well like Samper,Kaptoum,Tarin and Others like Ortola,Gumbau. Out of our New signings, Romera,Moi,Fali,Xemi,Perea, hit the ground running so far.

As a whole the team is going the right direction again. I know a lot of La Masia purists are upset we had to let go a lot of ones that came through the system but in reality is the team was heading for nowhere and trending down towards the Tercera División.

Alex-kun

The answer of the 1st question depends on your definition of real .it is doable but we are still the underdogs .promoting to Segunda is really difficult and it ends with play-offs where luck play a role
As for the 2nd ,I am a believer in 2 things
1-Segunda B is the standard league for developing players in Spain ,it is actually better for developing player .we can always loan talents to Segunda team at young age too like many clubs do in Italy for example
2-You always try to win ,so if there is a chance to earn Segunda promotion .you do it .there is no preference between winning and losing

in Italy what??

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Let's just hope this squad offers us more than the previous ones. A new Sergi Roberto I wouldn't mind, but no more Bartras, Muniesas and Fontas's etc. please.

navidjaan

A number of things.

1. Team finally has a Back bone: as in having some experience outside the system. Under Pep and Lucho they also relied on the same system as in bringing in experienced backbone and mix it in with the La Masia talent. For the last couple of years we went with a pure La Masia Barca B and yeah.... that didn't work out in the end as the team lacked some serious backbone and direction and it set the team back.

2. Our best performers? Honestly since the new year a lot of the La Masia only players are performing well like Samper,Kaptoum,Tarin and Others like Ortola,Gumbau. Out of our New signings, Romera,Moi,Fali,Xemi,Perea, hit the ground running so far.

As a whole the team is going the right direction again. I know a lot of La Masia purists are upset we had to let go a lot of ones that came through the system but in reality is the team was heading for nowhere and trending down towards the Tercera División.

Like who?

F4THi

Banned
^

Barack-Cheesin.jpg

Messi983

Let's just hope this squad offers us more than the previous ones. A new Sergi Roberto I wouldn't mind, but no more Bartras, Muniesas and Fontas's etc. please.

I think if not for his injuries when he was ready to break into our first team Muniesa would still be here and probably also a perfect partner for Pique.

khaled_a_d

I think if not for his injuries when he was ready to break into our first team Muniesa would still be here and probably also a perfect partner for Pique.

Tough call tbh ,he started getting injured when he was 16 .too young to really know what he is capable of doing at senior level .same age Gay Assulin was considered next Messi and Terron as next Ayala and both were even same age as Marc
But he was surely the most promising defender prospect we had since Pique at the U-16 level

Darko

A number of things.

Thanks.
Any of the new guys have potential to make it?

xXKonan

Thanks.
Any of the new guys have potential to make it?
Any of the new guys? no idea really. I could see Romera getting a shot down the line in Pre season or a copa match next season. There's Robert but he hasn't played yet at all bar that Closed Door Friendly.

Players like

Fali
Xemi
Perea
Chamorro

I don't see them getting a chance at the first team. and players like Moi and Lopez it's a maybe-Never deal, Lopez at first I was thinking he could possibly get a chance but in reality he isn't getting minutes like I thought he was since Gumbau is occupying the LCB spot in front of him.

Moi is a LB we brought in since Grimaldo left and the only chance I could see him getting is possibly a pre season deal (Which would piss off a lot of cules since Grimaldo never got a chance to play for Pre season and a Copa match for the first team).

Robert is a question mark like I said above, The club got him from Fluminense FC but a lot of the articles I've read he was Brought in with a chance of playing with the first team in the near future and we could and will most likely pay off his buyout clause in the future.

So out of the new guys Dani Romera will likely get the biggest shot at playing some games for the first team.

raki

Most of the new guys were brought to give experience and allow the youngsters to really develop their potential.

Messi983

Mundo Deportivo is reporting we have signed 20 yo left winger Ignacio Abeledo on a free transfer from Betis B for the next season.

And also this...

[tw]707490079959339008[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans