FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

Was that the Ronaldo fan?
Yeah, but that won't get him into trouble since he hasn't insulted Catalonia or the people living there.

I guess their will be another Clear out this summer, with a couple of new signings and the Promotion of several players from Juvenil A. I think the only one that will be promoted most likely is Samper, not sure what's going to Happen with Gumbau, or Camara and I expect Kaptoum will remain at Barcelona B for another season.

Messi983

Gumbau has another year on his contract and I'd keep him. I don't think he'll ever be a first team player (you never know with Lucho though, he seems to like him) but can still help Barça B. Camara also has an option to extend his contract for another year and I think club will use it. I don't know about Kaptoum. If we get promoted, I'd keep him, if not, maybe loan to a Segunda team would be good for him.

Samper needs to go out on loan to La Liga club.

khaled_a_d

Barça B XI vs Lleida: Ortolá; Palencia, Tarín, Borja, Moi; Xemi, Fali, Gumbau; Perea, Chamorro, Romera.
Barca B bench: Godswil, Ezkieta, Samper, Kaptoum, Lee.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Would be great if we win this one and take Lleida's spot !

Kaptoum Lee and Samper all on the bench though ?? :/

khaled_a_d

Would be great if we win this one and take Lleida's spot !

Kaptoum Lee and Samper all on the bench though ?? :/

Samper played last night so it is expected ,Lee being on the bench is good thing for him .remember he is Juvenil A player not Barca B player and he is yet to make his debut

xXKonan

That goal Leida score was a foul on Ortolá and it shouldn't have counted.

We are missing some chances and Lee has came on to try and Level it.

xXKonan

Penalty to Leida and it's over 2-0.

First loss of the year. and Gumbau gets sent off. :rolleyes:

Lost his cool and was arguing with the ref and got a second yellow for it.

xXKonan

Can't be stated enough Samper is so Vital to this team.

Without him the team isn't Creative at all. and when he was subbed on we played Better and just were unlucky with the missed chances and the Penalty at the end.

F4THi

Banned
If Sergi Guardiola was the one we signed not Chamorou, things would've changes, he could've won us matches like yesterday's... but you know, he wrote those words lol ridiculous

God Serena

If Sergi Guardiola was the one we signed not Chamorou, things would've changes, he could've won us matches like yesterday's... but you know, he wrote those words lol ridiculous

You've probably been waiting to say this garbage since January, huh?

Sergi Guardiola is scum. I'd rather get the B team relegated than be held up by a Madridiot who hates the club, its players, and the country it is in.

navidjaan

Or we could've not released Aitor for free, who is a regular at the best team in the league now instead, but you chose the angle that favors the anti-Catalan Madridista. Stay classy :)

Home of Barca Fans