FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

xXKonan

Barcelona B 1-2 Reus. Another loss today.

Gerard Lopez was sent off during the first half after arguing with the refs in regards to Fali's yellow card. Ref performance in general was Abysmal and in the 90th Minute Dani Romera let the team down by kicking a Reus player and he ended up being sent off.

Borja Lopez was pretty solid though and got his first full 90 mins today.

navidjaan

Why isn't Quinti trusted? He and Tarin were quite the duo in that dominant Juvenil A side.

14/15? 3rd in the league, CdR loss to Madrid and round of 16 UYL defeat vs Anderlecht wasn't really dominant. Tarin/Quinti and Riera were the duo in 13/14, if you mean that season.

xXKonan

Quinti is nothing but Squad filler now along with Robert Costa, and Sergio Juste.

I'm actually surprised Costa is still here considering we brought in Lopez and Gumbau was converted into a Makeshift CB and Gerard also sees Fali as a CB option as well.

God Serena

14/15? 3rd in the league, CdR loss to Madrid and round of 16 UYL defeat vs Anderlecht wasn't really dominant. Tarin/Quinti and Riera were the duo in 13/14, if you mean that season.

Well I obviously don't mean the season when they weren't dominant... Especially when the season before that they, well... were.

navidjaan

Well I obviously don't mean the season when they weren't dominant... Especially when the season before that they, well... were.

Yeah. Anyways, the signing of Borja Lopez will surely make Quinti realize that he needs to step up. Obviously hasn't impressed the coaches. Or maybe his future is at LB.

xXKonan

Barcelona B wins today vs Llosetense 0-2.

and today also marked the Debuts of Enric Franquesa and Rafa Mujica for Barcelona B. Overall nice win to get things back on track again.

xXKonan

Ce0UXcdUMAEzaCk.jpg

in 20 mins Barcelona B will play the final of the Copa Catalunya, at Nova Creu Alta in Sabadell against Sabadell.

Robert finally made the bench.

Home of Barca Fans