FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

yahudi

Don't quite see the need for another 18 y.o. striker. Camara, Perea, Romera, Mujica and Lee should be enough for another Segunda B season.

But then again, I never heard or read anything about Zalazar so I cannot estimate his potential at all.

J

Jamie Cal

All I know is man is God level in FM. Not worth much, though, is it.

xavi_the_Boss

Oh we have been linked with him some months ago.He seems to be a big talent so sign him up before he goes to Madrid or the Premier League.

MessiDinho10

Don't quite see the need for another 18 y.o. striker. Camara, Perea, Romera, Mujica and Lee should be enough for another Segunda B season.

But then again, I never heard or read anything about Zalazar so I cannot estimate his potential at all.

Kuki can also play as a CAM, and probably as a winger. He is not your typical striker, but more of a false 9. I'd sign him, he has great potential. The players in the B-team have to compete for a spot in the first XI, it shouldn't just be given to them based on the talent they possess. I think Kuki will be a better fit than Chamorro, for instance, who has had a lot of playing time until now.

Messi983

Great name, great talent, what's not to like? :)

That and Malaga's academy speaks for itself.

Agree. Malaga has produced some really good players.

If already talking about Malaga one of the players I'd keep an eye on for the future is Pablo Fornals.

J

Jamie Cal

Great name, great talent, what's not to like? :)

Agree. Malaga has produced some really good players.

If already talking about Malaga one of the players I'd keep an eye on for the future is Pablo Fornals.

Oh absolutely, I see him playing regularly now. Gracia really has done a fantastic job there this year.

I've been meaning to ask, any idea how Sergi Darder is doing in France? Such a shame that a talent like that was lost in the way he was.

xXKonan

Barcelona B wins today! I didn't get to watch it but going by La Masia on Twitter's tweets, Kaptoum had a MOTM performance and Alena played very well when he came on.

El Flaco

Barcelona B wins today! I didn't get to watch it but going by La Masia on Twitter's tweets, Kaptoum had a MOTM performance and Alena played very well when he came on.

Good to hear.

Btw, where do you watch Barcelona B games usually?

Haven't been able to find streams for our games.

xXKonan

Good to hear.

Btw, where do you watch Barcelona B games?

Haven't been able to find streams for our games.
Cat radio Esports usually broadcasts it. but sadly it's only for Spain residences only unless you can find a way to disable the region lock. today Barcelona Broadcasted it on their Youtube channel.

Home of Barca Fans