FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
2-2!
Sabadell score, cross from our right reaches the Sabadell player after Grimaldo some poor defending by Grimaldo, who's had a very poor game in defense so far

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Horrible game today. Grimaldo poor on defense, Araujo played bad while he was on, and Deulo looked rather lackluster and secluded when playing on the right side.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Horrible game today. Grimaldo poor on defense, Araujo played bad while he was on, and Deulo looked rather lackluster and secluded when playing on the right side.

Yeah, only Luis Alberto (not counting the OG) and Rafinha really did well... Lobato and Lomban did decently so far too

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It ends 3-2 to Sabadell. Masip our best player along with Rafinha, Luis Alberto did well too.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He we won't be sacked he is a win away from being 2nd in Secunda

I know that's the worst part. The B team is in bad condition and all the youngsters aren't flourishing and their development is stunted. However he just gets by with results and doesn't apply the Barcelona philosophy.

ShandyFFM

I know that's the worst part. The B team is in bad condition and all the youngsters aren't flourishing and their development is stunted. However he just gets by with results and doesn't apply the Barcelona philosophy.

??? barca be is currently 6... how can u say this .. the youngsters doing pretty good ..... they are 4-5 years younger than most of their opponents and madrid castilla shows how hard it is in segunga division... only one thing i agree with is that the b team istn playing the first team style... but i guess its up to the players they have and every player is different.... although is prefer some changes in barca playingstyle in futur so it might be good to see some different youngsters... sure not every generation can have xavi,busi,messi,iniesta,pique... so lets see and wait

Home of Barca Fans