FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

yahudi

0:1... awful defending from balliu

don't understand eusebio's substitution. the team is lacking presence in the centre of the pitch and he subs dongou in for espinosa

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
the alterations that I think should be made next season to fix the b team-

Eusebio out. He's been nothing but a nightmare and having him around only makes everything worse
Samper promoted. He's ready to be promoted and the team is in desperate need of a good pivot/midfield orchestrator. Samper will help us actually keep possesion
Sandro promoted. Also ready to be promoted and with Luis Alberto likely leaving we need more depth for strikers. He and Dongou will likely rotate.
Buy a defender. We need someone to anchor the back line as it's been horrible.

Indignado

Eusebio out. He's been nothing but a nightmare and having him around only makes everything worse
Samper promoted. He's ready to be promoted and the team is in desperate need of a good pivot/midfield orchestrator. Samper will help us actually keep possesion
Sandro promoted. Also ready to be promoted and with Luis Alberto likely leaving we need more depth for strikers. He and Dongou will likely rotate.

^this. Especially the Eusebio and Samper thing. Even though I think it will be much better with Sergio Roberto returning.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

And midfielders/strikers who know how to work defensively (because Samper's going to need a lot of help)

Tonykross

Jordy Vinalys of Juvenile A should be promoted to coach the B team, he is made his team to defend as a unit and hence conceded the least amount of goals.

yahudi

The squad needs a couple of changes:

First of all, another RB should be helpful. With his positioning and the lack of offensive power, I don't see Balliu anywhere above Segunda. Unfortunately, Juste still seems to be injured, so we don't know what he can offer.

The CB might also need an overhaul. Muniesa is a great short-time solution but he won't stay next season. Either give Ie a chance or let him go. And stop playing Planas in the middle. Seriously.

The pivot thing is even more complicated. First of all, let Ilie, Espinosa and Ca go. Playing somewhere else is certainly better than being benched for Gus Ledes. The midfield lacks steel and creativity right now. Samper can only solve the issue of creativity, but playing him as the lone holder would certainly backfire.

Front: If Pep's "vertebradors" idea is still used, then Kiko will be gone this summer. Push Deulofeu left and use a classic RW to stretch the final third. Luis Alberto will probably return to Sevilla, so a new CF will be needed. So far, I wasn't impressed with Dongou. His off-the-ball movement is still not that of a senior squad player, so he rarely gets into dangerous positions.

Home of Barca Fans