FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Honestly I am really hoping that Jordy Vinalys becomes coach of the B team. Very good defensive system and we might actually be able to produce and develop some star CB's of our own instead of having to look for transfers. Also, this could make all the attacking players have a higher workrate and improve their game all round. This is very necessary for all of them, especially Deulofeu. There just has to be a reason for Eusebio to leave.

Tonykross

You can't judge Dongou for 20 minutes of play, when the midfield could not complete a single pass.he was making runs but could not see the ball.

yahudi

You can't judge Dongou for 20 minutes of play, when the midfield could not complete a single pass.he was making runs but could not see the ball.

Wasn't only based on this game. Whenever I saw him play for the B-team, his movewment didn't quite match that of his teammates

Today he didn't stretch the game enough vertically (something Barca B needed when playing 4 forwards) expect for one run. If he wants to make it to the main sqaud, he needs to either drop deep (like Messi or Luis Alberto) or stay up high looking for the through ball (Villa, last year Sanchez). Right now, he does neither.

However, the blame is with Eusebio. For the second game in the row, his subs worsened the midfield situation and have cost Barca B the game.

Tonykross

Wasn't only based on this game. Whenever I saw him play for the B-team, his movewment didn't quite match that of his teammates

Today he didn't stretch the game enough vertically (something Barca B needed when playing 4 forwards) expect for one run. If he wants to make it to the main sqaud, he needs to either drop deep (like Messi or Luis Alberto) or stay up high looking for the through ball (Villa, last year Sanchez). Right now, he does neither.

However, the blame is with Eusebio. For the second game in the row, his subs worsened the midfield situation and have cost Barca B the game.

Do you mean he just stands on the pitch ?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's really good in tight spaces....How has his game been overall? Is he still playing lazily and selfishly or does he look more alive today?

Home of Barca Fans