FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

jklz

So Bañuz will be in goal tomorrow with Masip to the first team and Oier suspended. Ondoa will be at the B - team bench I suppose.

barcanuck

I wouldn't compare him to CR that much anymore. Deulo has MUCH more ball control and agility which allows him to dribble through/in between 3-4 defenders at a time whereas Cristiano relies mainly on speed and open space. Also Cristiano has that premier league side on him with his aerial prowess and longshot ability. Deulofeu is more of his own player that could be a really good fit for Barcelona if he improves and continues the way he is. He's tall/physical enough to not be pushed off the ball, has blazing speed and acceleration, agility and unbelievable dribbling ability, and good passes when he chooses to. In his younger years he was a lot like CR in terms of style and attitude, but now he's changed and is evolving into his own style.

Ah cmon Ronaldo was very much the same way when he was young. He envolved to a space counter player with Mou as a coach. His ariel game also came to him later on.

kozza

Alineació Barça B: Bañuz, Gómez, Planas, Deulofeu, Luis Alberto, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Patric, Gus Ledes, Muniesa i Dongou

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think getting a pivot like Samper could do wonders for our defense and midfield organization. We might finally be able to dominate in attack and be somewhat stable in defense when he is promoted

kozza

I think getting a pivot like Samper could do wonders for our defense and midfield organization. We might finally be able to dominate in attack and be somewhat stable in defense when he is promoted
He should play some games with B team before he gets promoted, he really reminds me of Busquets, same easiness in passing.

jklz

By the way is LimitLessLobato injured or something? Haven't seen him play in quite a while, I think.

jklz

Almost 0-1, but flagged offside.. That guy just had to tap it in, terrible.

And Rafinha is having one of his magic days so far..

Home of Barca Fans