FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

spark

Holy shit this game is absolutely amazing. So much action and drama on both ends it's almost better than the Barca-Depor game last year. Great GK debut for the blonde guy (idk is name)

Bañuz . Oier has been playing for barca b since 2007 without being anything special.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Goal 1-Rafinha scored after a corner from Luis Alberto

Goal 2-Deulofeu was standing 1v1 with a defender at the top right area of the box and accelerated past him in the blink of an eye and finished with his right foot into the far corner

Goal 3-Long ball from our defense and their CB missed the ball trying to clear it and left Deulofeu almost completely open ina 1v1 with the goalkeeper to easily finish.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So Rafinha scored another header? He should play CB :pep:

How were their goals? Did Oier get sent off?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So Rafinha scored another header? He should play CB :pep:

How were their goals? Did Oier get sent off?

Las Palmas's goals:

Goal 1-long pass into the box well controlled and volleyed
Goal 2-Oier got sent off and Banuz (who was making his debut) made a great save but the rebound was scored
Goal 3-Corner, 93rd minute, usual story :lol:

Overall Banuz had a great debut with the penalty save and another near-impossible stop from a corner but he couldn't do anything about the goals scored against him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
We should only have 2 GKs in Barca B next season, 3 are too many and Bañuz deserve to be given more chances.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He also trained with the first team recently so the coaches might have plans for him on the first team

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think that was mostly players who'd been given little time with Barca B as both Ie and Ca trained too

Indignado

dammit I was hoping Barca would have a homegrown option. Unless maybe Ie and Ca are future first team stars too :pep:

Whenever I watched Bañuz he was great. I think he could easily become our #1 GK in some years but I don't think the management will be patient enough. I'd say it could happen if Valdes really stayed until 2014.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Whenever I watched Bañuz he was great. I think he could easily become our #1 GK in some years but I don't think the management will be patient enough. I'd say it could happen if Valdes really stayed until 2014.

The only way Valdes will stay is if Arsenal are too cheap to budge from their bid of 15 million. Even then I doubt the negotiation-war would go as long as 2 years.

Home of Barca Fans