FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Porque

I think this player can help the B alot. Remember him from a few seasons back.

Seems RFEF are just backlogged and that it should go through.

Victor Barbera looked a bit clunky in his debut. Not how I remembered him, but should get better. Still only 20 so he will know there is a small window to make it to our first team in some capacity.

Messi983

Malaga SD confirmed Barca's interest in Cordero.

"On August 29, I received a call from the youth football director of FC Barcelona (José Ramón Alexanko), but we will make an effort to ensure that Antoñito stays here, within the limits of normality and demands," he said.

And he added, regarding his future when his youth contract ends, that "I ask for a little care, responsibility and respect from the club", stressing that "I spoke with the player's father and told him that we can reach an agreement and that must reach an agreement."

Porque

Barça considers that it carried out all the procedures in a timely manner, and that if there was a computer problem it was totally unrelated to the club. Therefore, the Barça entity presented a claim this Monday with the desire that the forward's registration can be formalized.

Three days have passed and apparently the resolution of the RFEF, which is studying the case, will not arrive this Wednesday either.

The club hopes that this Thursday there may already be a response and that it will be favorable to their interests.

Officially registered.

Messi983

Faye, Pau and ofc Bernal will be missed but overall a pretty solid TW.

11 new signings

Mamadou Mbacke -) fichado de Los Angeles por 2 millones de euros (contrato hasta 2026)

Raúl Dacosta -) fichado de la Ponferradina por 50.000 euros (contrato hasta 2026)

Eldar Taghizada -) carta de libertad (contrato hasta 2026, posteriormente cedido al Tudelano)

Pedro Soma -) cedido por la UE Cornellà con opción de compra (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Óscar Ureña -) fichado del Girona (contrato hasta 2026)

Juan Piera -) carta de libertad (contrato hasta 2025)

Víctor Barberá -) fichado del Brujas a coste cero (contrato hasta 2026)

Rubén López -) cedido por el Deportivo con una opción de compra superior a 5 millones de euros (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

David Oduro -) fichado del Accra Lions (contrato hasta 2027)

Aziz Issah -) cedido por el Dreams FC con opción de compra (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Iván Cédric -) cedido por la UD Las Palmas con opción de compra de 3 millones de euros (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

15 players who left:

Saidou Bah -) fin de contrato (SJK Akademia de Finlandia)

Josep Cerdà -) fin de contrato (Andorra FC)

Iker Goujon -) fin de contrato (sin equipo)

Pelayo Fernández -) fin de contrato (Rayo Vallecano)

Jaume Cuéllar -) fin de cesión (Lugo)

Naím García -) fin de cesión (Leganés)

Marc Vidal -) fin de cesión (Celta Fortuna)

Moha Moukhliss -) fin de cesión (Real Murcia)

Pau Víctor -) fin de cesión (comprado después para el primer equipo del FC Barcelona)

Pocho Román -) cedido al Cartagena (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Mika Faye -) traspasado al Stade de Rennes por 10,3 millones de euros

Rubén Cantero -) traspasado al Hércules (50% de una futura venta)

Eldar Taghizada -) cedido al Tudelano (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Ángel Alarcón -) traspasado al Porto (50% de una futura venta)

Biel Vicens -) cedido al Nàstic (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Messi983

GW3N3jwXcAAqNIv

Fort and Big Dom called up for the game vs Ourense tonight. Expect them both to start but would prefer to keep the Olmedo-Cuenca CB partnership if Dominguez will continue to be part of the first team call ups (which he probably will with the amount of injuries we have). Really hope to get Mbacke back soon as backline needs his leadership and experience.

Raul Dacosta out injured and also no Ivan Cedric (probably need few more trainings with the team; I don't think he was training with them this week before his signing was official) but Pedro Soma and Ruben Lopez could make their debuts. Excited to see Soma while Lopez is quite unknown to me. Only started twice for Depor last season but otherwise had mostly short appearances of the bench.

Probably something like this:

Kochen
Fort - Dominguez - Cuenca - Edu
Unai - Pau - Guille
Urena - Barbera - Toni

Think defense and midfield are pretty set but don't know who will start upfront alongside Urena. Also not sure about how many Juvenil players we can start.

Porque

Bit disappointed Pedro Rodriguez is dropped out of the squad.

All the chosen ones who train with the A should be starting, so hopefully we get to see Pedro Soma.

Our Asian coalition of Ton Ee and Ki. didn't make the squad which is also disappointing. Flick won't be happy about that won.

khaled_a_d

I saw his name appear in some chats but discarded it because of the Metz signing. That adds some context though.

Long time until he can move to Europe though. Didn't Metz pay 5m or so to get there first?

This has randomly popped in my X

If translation doesn't work:
1-Diouf hasn't signed for Metz, but his club agreed the deal. This is a grey area and it seems like it is going to be legal fight.

The player got ACL, his club forced him to play injured. He changed his agent, moved to Spain to do the surgery without his club consent. Relationship between his new agent and generation foot is totally broken.

Barca are now interested, but are waiting for the dust to settle. It seems we aren't interested in going in the middle of a nasty situations while he is injuryed with ACL and may never be 100% back. We also want to see how it goes, do we need to pay Metz?

PS: I am actually interested in this case.

Can a player sign for a club officially at the age of 15? To play there at the age of 18?
Under what law is that is legal?

And if it his dad who signs it as a guardian, it raises different questions. What if a player has an abusive dad and he signs while having a bonus? You are now committed to a contract of 3+ (could be 7) years, as a young adult. Except you never have signed that contract!!! That doesn't make any sense to me tbh.

Porque

This has randomly popped in my X

If translation doesn't work:
1-Diouf hasn't signed for Metz, but his club agreed the deal. This is a grey area and it seems like it is going to be legal fight.

The player got ACL, his club forced him to play injured. He changed his agent, moved to Spain to do the surgery without his club consent. Relationship between his new agent and generation foot is totally broken.

Barca are now interested, but are waiting for the dust to settle. It seems we aren't interested in going in the middle of a nasty situations while he is injuryed with ACL and may never be 100% back. We also want to see how it goes, do we need to pay Metz?

PS: I am actually interested in this case.

Can a player sign for a club officially at the age of 15? To play there at the age of 18?
Under what law is that is legal?

And if it his dad who signs it as a guardian, it raises different questions. What if a player has an abusive dad and he signs while having a bonus? You are now committed to a contract of 3+ (could be 7) years, as a young adult. Except you never have signed that contract!!! That doesn't make any sense to me tbh.

Interesting. Thanks.

I think iirc (and my memory will be sketchy because I have been out of the scene for years now) that the FIFA transfer of minors rulings initially came about because there were cases of African players signing for Scandinavian sides and basically getting unpaid.

This one is messy it seems because Metz come in and tried to triumph bigger clubs by paying over the market rate to get in first. Usually the deal will be agreed for when the player turns 18 and a transfer fee.

Perhaps also Metz don't want to pay the 5m, or atleast want to renegotiate it having considered the injury disruption.

Just one example of how messy a transfer of youth players can be when B/C level teams try to get involved.

Porque

Faye, Pau and ofc Bernal will be missed but overall a pretty solid TW.

11 new signings

Mamadou Mbacke -) fichado de Los Angeles por 2 millones de euros (contrato hasta 2026)

Raúl Dacosta -) fichado de la Ponferradina por 50.000 euros (contrato hasta 2026)

Eldar Taghizada -) carta de libertad (contrato hasta 2026, posteriormente cedido al Tudelano)

Pedro Soma -) cedido por la UE Cornellà con opción de compra (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Óscar Ureña -) fichado del Girona (contrato hasta 2026)

Juan Piera -) carta de libertad (contrato hasta 2025)

Víctor Barberá -) fichado del Brujas a coste cero (contrato hasta 2026)

Rubén López -) cedido por el Deportivo con una opción de compra superior a 5 millones de euros (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

David Oduro -) fichado del Accra Lions (contrato hasta 2027)

Aziz Issah -) cedido por el Dreams FC con opción de compra (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Iván Cédric -) cedido por la UD Las Palmas con opción de compra de 3 millones de euros (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

15 players who left:

Saidou Bah -) fin de contrato (SJK Akademia de Finlandia)

Josep Cerdà -) fin de contrato (Andorra FC)

Iker Goujon -) fin de contrato (sin equipo)

Pelayo Fernández -) fin de contrato (Rayo Vallecano)

Jaume Cuéllar -) fin de cesión (Lugo)

Naím García -) fin de cesión (Leganés)

Marc Vidal -) fin de cesión (Celta Fortuna)

Moha Moukhliss -) fin de cesión (Real Murcia)

Pau Víctor -) fin de cesión (comprado después para el primer equipo del FC Barcelona)

Pocho Román -) cedido al Cartagena (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Mika Faye -) traspasado al Stade de Rennes por 10,3 millones de euros

Rubén Cantero -) traspasado al Hércules (50% de una futura venta)

Eldar Taghizada -) cedido al Tudelano (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Ángel Alarcón -) traspasado al Porto (50% de una futura venta)

Biel Vicens -) cedido al Nàstic (hasta 30 de junio de 2025)

Wanted to comment on this before.

In the end we had a window with alot of potential signed.

And it appears we wanted to resolve first team matters before having B transfers enter the Cap calculations.

Home of Barca Fans