FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Zuess99

I would like to ask, with so many players leaving on loan and leaving . I'm assuming we will be left with ±23 players. Which players from the b side will Titos call up sometimes to help out?

jklz

Judging by last season, no one :lol:
Rafinha (loaned out), Sergi Roberto (promotion), Deulofeu (loaned out) and Carles Planas were (as far as I remember) the only ones that got picked by Tito to play in at least one match last season.
Maybe Planas will again play some minutes, but I doubt it. The rest of the talented players in the B-team are pretty much the new ones (Samper, Sandro, Bagnack, Adama) and Ié, Espinosa, Grimaldo and Dongou, who all struggled to get consistent gametime last season (bar Grimaldo, but he got injured and is 17 years old).

We'll have to see how it goes with them next season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ie probably will if he starts and impresses. Dongou might surprise some of us just like Deulofeu did from his leap in 11-12 to 12-13

khaled_a_d

I would like to ask, with so many players leaving on loan and leaving . I'm assuming we will be left with ±23 players. Which players from the b side will Titos call up sometimes to help out?

Samper has trained b4 with first team ,Dongou is another possibility ,Le if he impress and Bartra loaned ,Grimaldo is the one last possibility too

Tonykross

Dongou was more of a role player last year, the stars were Deulofeu, Rafinhna and Alberto. The few touches he had last season you could see real potential.

jklz

Jordi Quintilla, the midfielder that was on loan at Badalona last season. Nothing special. Xavi Quintilla is a defender.

Indignado

Who do people expect to be the first team of the future there?

Bagnack and Samper obvious choices but any potential sneaky ones under radar Pedro, Tello types?

Hard to say. Bagnack and Samper are quite obvious, Babunski is also very talented. But a lot of talented players weren't part of the match squad today.

Povikas

Brandon
The kit looks so good.

BPYOB3yCUAARXHx.png:large

Galning

Yep looks awesome. Still no socks available on the official site though so I'll have to wait a few more weeks before I can order it.

Home of Barca Fans