FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

archimidis

The thing is that a man of (even) 25 years old is many times stronger with respect to physical attributes than a person of 20 years old! That said, I believe Barca B will struggle to stay in the Secunda Division, but as long as the players are as talented as being said and continue to develop, I am optimistic on staying in the league! After all the goal of Barca B is to develop players. Success!

jklz

I thought Adama would play the pre-season with Barça B and that he might actually get a promotion in the end? Adama - Dongou - Sandro might be a pretty darn good attack.

MessiDinho10

I thought Adama would play the pre-season with Barça B and that he might actually get a promotion in the end? Adama - Dongou - Sandro might be a pretty darn good attack.

I heard he will be registered with the Juvenil A, but play and train with Barça B.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bagnack to strengthen defense with Grimaldo, maybe Casasola joining

Samper providing a true pivot and a basis for the passing play

Sandro and Dongou providing a lethal and tricky attack

This team is much better balanced than last season's, which was only notably strong in attack with Rafa, Deulo, and Alberto.

jamrock

yeah but you can't expect samper bagnack and Sandra to boss the 2nd division just like that especially under him

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I expect Bagnack to, since he's physically developed. Samper and Sandro might find it a little difficult at first but their fundamental qualities really help the team. As hard as it may be to adjust to more physical life, Samper playing as a pivot will help us immensely in defense and attack unlike this season where the play was so chaotic and end to end. We'll see how Sandro is since he's just returning from injury. Would Adama get games with the B team even though he's not promoted?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bagnack will hopefully make a difference, even in Grimaldo's game...because Alejandro had a poor season, IMO

jklz

Grimaldo was easily our best defender until his injury and the kid is 17 years old. Made his debut with Spain U21 too.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was more impressive on an attacking standpoint. Defensively he was meh, but it really didn't make much of a difference considering how shit the entire back line was in general.

Tonykross

I am happy that we finally have IE and Bagnack who are quick and can tackle on that defense, last year those defenders were very slow and could not defend for their lives.

Indignado

Jaume Marcet ‏@jaumemarcet 1h

Actual plantilla del B:
PORTERS:
Masip; Bañuz, Ortalà

DEFENSES: Bagnack,Juste/Gómez,Costa/Ié,Ayala/Planas,Grimaldo,Lucas.

MIGCAMPISTES
Samper,Ilie, Cá
Espinosa,Babunski
Patric,Quinti,Calvet

DAVANTERS
Kiko,Román
Dongou,Sandro
Maza

I don't see us surviving in Liga Adelante with these players and Eusebio as their coach. :(

Not too much quality right now but the players are immensely talented, we just need a coach who can turn talent into quality and I too think Eusebio isn't the right one to do that.

khaled_a_d

yeah but you can't expect samper bagnack and Sandra to boss the 2nd division just like that especially under him

Yeah,but other players will develop ,Gerard improved drastically between 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 seasons ,someone will show up who is already in the team , while the new guys are probably role players at their first season while developing their bodies and gaining some experience

Home of Barca Fans