FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

jklz

"We'd like to sign a forward, a couple of midfielders, and maybe something at the back."

Eusebio on Barça TV. What is this shit?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Apparently the club is after a 17 year old Boca Juniors CB named Tiago Casasola for the B team. Anyone have info on how good/what kind of a player he is and whether the interest is concrete?

Indignado

Apparently the club is after a 17 year old Boca Juniors CB named Tiago Casasola for the B team. Anyone have info on how good/what kind of a player he is and whether the interest is concrete?

I haven't seen anything of him but apparently we were already interested last year and he himself said he wanted to join us.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Imagine Ie, Bagnack, and Casasola all on the B team with Samper as a pivot :wub: The defense wouldn't be half as bad

I still have a fear that Eusebio will do something that ruins them. Although I feel like this will be his last year since he wants to move on to being a top level coach, and hopefully he can't screw them up in that short of an amount of time.

SamperFCB

Adrián Ortolá first summer signing for Barca B. Goalkeeper joins us for free as his contract expired at Villarreal B.

Maria

Jaume Marcet ‏@jaumemarcet 1h

Actual plantilla del B:
PORTERS:
Masip; Bañuz, Ortalà

DEFENSES: Bagnack,Juste/Gómez,Costa/Ié,Ayala/Planas,Grimaldo,Lucas.

MIGCAMPISTES
Samper,Ilie, Cá
Espinosa,Babunski
Patric,Quinti,Calvet

DAVANTERS
Kiko,Román
Dongou,Sandro
Maza

I don't see us surviving in Liga Adelante with these players and Eusebio as their coach. :(

khaled_a_d

Jaume Marcet ‏@jaumemarcet 1h

Actual plantilla del B:
PORTERS:
Masip; Bañuz, Ortalà

DEFENSES: Bagnack,Juste/Gómez,Costa/Ié,Ayala/Planas,Grimaldo,Lucas.

MIGCAMPISTES
Samper,Ilie, Cá
Espinosa,Babunski
Patric,Quinti,Calvet

DAVANTERS
Kiko,Román
Dongou,Sandro
Maza

I don't see us surviving in Liga Adelante with these players and Eusebio as their coach. :(

Actually ,I think it is stronger squad than last year ,improved defense ,GKs are same ,a lot of talents promoted ,we will miss Gerard but Sandro is huge talent and Dongou might be up for a break out season ,Samper is also better than any midfield player that the team had under Eusebio ,and we are still in the market for a CB,and may be another midfield player and attacker

jamrock

as much as i like samper i think he will struggle with the physical side of the game in the 2nd division, especially if he continues to play at the base of the midfield, we would have to put runs in midfield like teams does that play with pirlo which will take away from the creativity in the team

Home of Barca Fans