FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Trickykid

Great game all in all. The defense was wobbly in the second half, but that was to be expected with that many starters missing. Yet another assured performance from Masip kept the sheet clean.

Edit: Oh, and Castilla are 0-0-5 now with a goal score of 1-7 :lol:

spark

He's on the bench but I don't know why Eusebio preferred Sandro over him. .

He preferred him because Dongou hasnt been good in the first games. Got subbed out at half time for Sandro in one of his last starts and missed about 12 chances in the other two games. I imagine the two of them plus Toni will share time all season.

kozza

He preferred him because Dongou hasnt been good in the first games. Got subbed out at half time for Sandro in one of his last starts and missed about 12 chances in the other two games. I imagine the two of them plus Toni will share time all season.
+1
Apart from that,I find that Nieto made a lot of poor passes, Roman had a decent game on his wing, Suarez wasn't that brilliant & the team wasn't tactically good against a very weak opponent.

spark

Masip, Patric, S.Gómez, Planas, Lucas, Ilie, Espinosa, Denis Suárez, Nieto, Sandro y Joan A.Román for tonight's game.

Micah

Masip, Patric, S.Gómez, Planas, Lucas, Ilie, Espinosa, Denis Suárez, Nieto, Sandro y Joan A.Román for tonight's game.

Why is Ilie starting ahead of Samper. The guy's rubbish.
And is Ie still injured, I really want to see him get some games this season.

Home of Barca Fans