FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

barcanuck

Holy crap he is out until November I thought it was a few weeks only. Hearing Sergi Gomez has been solid at the back. Can anyone confirm or deny ?

F

Flavia

I confused bagnack and Ie, sorry. Ie will be back in November, bagnack should be back in 2 weeks.

kozza

Convocats Barça B: Bañuz, Masip, Gómez, Patric, Planas, Ilie, J. Román, Dongou, Espinosa, Babunski, Bagnack, Samper, Denis Suárez,Pol Calvet, Dani Nieto, Lucas, Edu Bedia i Tonny sanabria
sanabria in the squad for tomorrow game but not Sandro :(

jklz

Dongou out injured for about two weeks. Time for Sandro and possibly Sanabria to shine perhaps. Hopefully Dongou comes back stronger.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And Eusebio was mad since he was not considered for the manager position for the senior team LOL

Thank god we didnt promote this fool, now just get rid of him from the B team as well and it will be all good...

jklz

Playing Depor in 30 mins: Masip, Patric, Planas, Ilie, Lucas, Samper, Espinosa, Denis Suárez, Edu Bedia, Nieto y Sandro
Bench Barça B: Ortolá, Joan Román, Pol Calvet, X. Quintillà, Adama i Munir

Indignado

I'm having a headache just watching Eusebio's team play. Maybe if he keeps losing it will make the board consider firing him

kozza

Tottenham coach Villas-Boas is in Barcelona to attend Barcelona B-Deportivo at noon.

Why???
To watch Samper, I guess...
If they don't want do go down to 3rd division, they have to sack Eusebio ASAP and bring Roura or Rubi who doesn't do anything in first team.

Home of Barca Fans