FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

L

linetty

Garagarza (sport director Eibar): "Talks on Dani Nieto weren't difficult. He played his part, put pressure on Barça, and they accepted."

Of course they weren't difficult because we had no reason to keep him...

L

linetty

Full-time: L'Escala (5th div) 1-2 Barcelona B (second pre-season friendly)

Goals Barcelona B: Babunski and Tarin :wub:

F4THi

Banned
The 2nd header goal in the 2nd pre-season game ? more than header goals from set pieces for the team last season ? Interesting

L

linetty

Btw I thought Tarin is training with Juvenil A? He certainly did a week ago. Did they call him up or is he promoted?

He definitely deserves to be promoted.

catalonarca

Btw I thought Tarin is training with Juvenil A? He certainly did a week ago. Did they call him up or is he promoted?

He definitely deserves to be promoted.
I don't think so. Maybe because there are a few players (5?) training with the first team, and he didn't have enough players.
I also saw Mohamed el ouiriachi (moha), and I'm sure he will be part of the Juvenil A this season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The average age of Barcelona B players is 19,3 years this season. They are the youngest Barcelona B team ever

L

linetty

Barcelona B will sign one or two more players this season - a centre back and a forward. [md]

F4THi

Banned
^

o_O

two more players o_O

Ortola .. Ondoa .. Suarez

Diagne .. Godswill .. Campins .. Patric .. Juste .. Grimaldo .. Lucas .. Costa .. Bagnack .. Ie

Ca .. Samper .. Bicho .. Camara .. Gombau .. Pol .. Babunski .. Joel .. Halilovic

Roman .. Dongou .. Adama .. Munir .. Sandro .. Maxi

^ 28 players !! In addition of the possibility of using [ Quintilla .. Tarin .. Moha .. Kaptoum .. Enguene ]

33 players... and Eusibeo wants two more players o_O

Tomchin

Only 4 Barcelona B players are older than 20: Juste (22), Patric (21), Ca (21), and Joan Roman (21) [via md]

That's quite impressive. Last season there were more older players in the squad I think?

L

linetty

Barcelona B forward Jean Marie Dongou (19) watches around 20 matches each week. He wants to become pundit after his career. [md]

dafuq

yahudi

Only 4 Barcelona B players are older than 20: Juste (22), Patric (21), Ca (21), and Joan Roman (21) [via md]

That's quite impressive. Last season there were more older players in the squad I think?

And out of these four, only Patric is expected to feature regularly. All of the senior players from last year (Masip, Ilie, Planas, Nieto, Gomez) were replaced by U20-players.

Without any senior backbone, the coming season is likely to become a rollercoaster ride for the B team. However, the sheer abundance of talent in the squad should be enough to stay in the Adelante.

Home of Barca Fans