FC Barcelona Finances

frog-fcb

Question on the levers by paying off a lot of the debt early I wonder how much we are saving on intrest etc. If counted in it could mean wer not losing out on to much per season

JerseyAddict

Question on the levers by paying off a lot of the debt early I wonder how much we are saving on intrest etc. If counted in it could mean wer not losing out on to much per season

Somewhere someone wrote that Barca payed off just 100m form the debt? With these Levers? Or ?

frog-fcb

I'd assume there will be a good chunk more paid off I think I seen somewere by end of the season we would only have 5/600 million debt left

Messi983

Somewhere someone wrote that Barca payed off just 100m form the debt? With these Levers? Or ?

We've amortised 100m of our loan with Goldman Sachs.

https://barcabuzz.com/2022/07/official-barcelona-activate-the-second-financial-lever

Negotiations to activate the second lever were more complicated than those for the first. The reason is that when Barcelona managed deal with Goldman Sachs for ?595 million to restructure their debt they put 90% of the television right as a guarantee. Using 10% they had left, they now have received the permission of Goldman Sachs to loan another 15%. As a result Barcelona have amortised ?100 million of the credit that they had with Goldman Sachs.

I'd assume there will be a good chunk more paid off I think I seen somewere by end of the season we would only have 5/600 million debt left

Almost impossible, would need to have 700-800m profit this season for that to happen.

According to reports past week our planned revenues for next season including financial levers are 1.3b (could be 1.4b if 4th lever is activated as it seems) with expenses around 900m and profit of 400-500m.

Messi983

FC Barcelona & WhiteBIT are very close to completing the agreement for the sponsorship of the shirt's sleeve.@ffpolo[��️]

Around 20m according to Fernando Polo. So around the same we received from Beko in previous years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, I hope they use some of the lever money toward paying off some of the debt, but I won’t be surprised that they won’t.

Porque

What the hell is whiteBIT? Sounds like a crypto company for white supremest which are less than well endowed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What the hell is whiteBIT? Sounds like a crypto company for white supremest which are less than well endowed.

A Ukrainian company. I am all for Ukraine and Slava Ukraini, but I don't know if this company is well-established to be able to sustain the sponsorship...

Messi983

A Ukrainian company. I am all for Ukraine and Slava Ukraini, but I don't know if this company is well-established to be able to sustain the sponsorship...

It's not a main sponsor and probably only a 3-year contract. Shouldn't have problems to replace them if needed.

Home of Barca Fans