FC Barcelona Finances

Messi983

Our salary limit has increased to 425m euros, improving from 204m.

2nd highest in the league.

Guys here who follow this more than I do, will probably be able to give decent idea of what this means for our ability to register players.

But still food news step in the right direction.

8cf52abb-07e9-4c54-b594-e991fe1b32a5

Porque

La Liga saying we could have returned to 1:1 this summer, if we had prioritize it.

Unless he's lying too.

Barcelona is about 60 million euros away from being able to abide by the 1/1 rule.

---

So would have been reached without the Olmo signing, if all summer exits were also maintained.

I guess that's what Eyebags is hinting at. Of course though, he loves LaLiga having Olmo in the league.

Messi983

Barcelona is about 60 million euros away from being able to abide by the 1/1 rule.

---

So would have been reached without the Olmo signing, if all summer exits were also maintained.

I guess that's what Eyebags is hinting at. Of course though, he loves LaLiga having Olmo in the league.

Don't think Olmo counts 60m against the cap.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Navigating through La Liga rules is like finding a way to Finis Africae in aedificium's labyrinth. Lot of traps and sinister figurey working against finding the truth.

Messigician

Navigating through La Liga rules is like finding a way to Finis Africae in aedificium's labyrinth. Lot of traps and sinister figurey working against finding the truth.
No other club seems to have an issue with it

Maybe because they don’t spend 65m on players like ferran

Home of Barca Fans