FC Barcelona Finances

MontenegrinCuler

It's always like that. The masses are only loud to criticize, because they take the good things for granted.
Laporta and his board did many good things. He saved the club from bankruptcy, nearly halved the Masa Salarial, started the Nou Camp Nou project that was in planning for 14 years! and with all the LaLiga rules, he still managed to keep a competitive squad that won LaLiga 2 seasons ago and with a bit of luck could have reached the CL final.
The real fans know these facts, the morons only appear to insult him and his board.
Also people trying to equal him with Bartomeu... madness.
Laporta is an undeniable club legend and Bartomeu is more like a club enemy. Bartomeu is somebody we should be trying to get in jail by all means possible.

jamrock

Our salary limit has increased to 425m euros, improving from 204m.

2nd highest in the league.

Guys here who follow this more than I do, will probably be able to give decent idea of what this means for our ability to register players.

But still food news step in the right direction.

jamrock

I think by next summer we should be over 600M and have the flexibility to sign anyone we want.

Tebas saying the club has done a lot of good work financially, haters in the MUD.

He's still a piece of shit.

Still a lot of work to do.

xXKonan

It's a big step in the right direction and I'm pretty sure we can fully register Olmo in the winter properly this time.

The Nike deal if it ever happens will also pay dividends as well.

M3ls

Wait, soon Mendes will get as much as €20m a year from Laporta for his agent Yamal, if he managed to get almost €14m (13.5) for Fati, who has just returned from his second (the first was when he was still in the academy) major injury.

khaled_a_d

We should be aiming a salary cap around 600-700M by 2026, and generally closing the gap with RM. To be at least 75% to 80% of their own salary cap should be the goal financially by 2026-2027 season.

It is also important to notice that the Camp Nou return is considered here, if we are late it will lower our numbers.

jamrock

I think we will be at 600m by next summer, if all these deals they are talking about plus being back at the stadium, even if unfinished, as long as we can get in 50k fans on average.

Windhook

600m is possible, but for now reality is 420m wouldn't be enough to register Olmo on January 1 for the rest of the season (if I understand correctly).

Since the transfer window is closed, the only financial boost is the Nike deal, who are busting our balls.

Noticed Sevilla are the worst among the 40 clubs.

Last edited:

Porque

In addition, the agents will begin to put pressure knowing that we now have more opportunities.

Madrid salary cap is much higher, but their salary mass was generally a good 200-300m below their limit.

Shouldn't really effect our wage structure just because we got the space available.

Home of Barca Fans