Federico Chiesa

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
11m transfer fee + 11m Wages is good enough for Chiesa? I say no, we will be overpaying, with our financial situation its even worse.

Is Chiesa better than Raphinha, Ferran, Olmo? Ferran, Raphinha definitely. Olmo probably, but can't say much.

Is Chiesa a goalscorering threat? No. His 1st and Last season he has 17goals playing 4400 minutes. Raphinha has similar numbers.

Does Chiesa have a injury problem? Yes, but its different types of injury, you can't say 100% either way. So a gamble.

Are we good enough for Laliga title, without Chiesa? Yes.

Are we competing for CL? I say no. Our squad has to many holes.

Is Chiesa better than Nico? No.

Will Nico be world class and much better than Chiesa? Yes

Can Nico come next year? I say yes, his major problem of not joing us was finances. Fatporta couldnt give assurance that he will be registered, and look at Olmo, Nico's team was right after all.

Conculsion: Chiesa not neccesary this summer.
So why are we again going for short term, when waiting a mercato will make us a lot stronger next summer.

TheStig

These amateurs can't even close the Italian Fati. The only one that Deco closed were a shitshow of a transfer Roque and a Catalan boy who was willing to come anyway and they can't even register him.

I know it's not all on Deco, it's more Laporta's fault but Deco shouldn't have a job after this transfer window (neither should Laporta but that's different).

Porque

If they get the Nike deal confirmed in LaLiga accounts then they will buyout Nico.

Long unlikely shot. But probably the reason for pushing Chiesa to last min.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
If they get the Nike deal confirmed in LaLiga accounts then they will buyout Nico.

How much money we will be getting from it? Wasnt it like 40m or something?
Nico will cost 60m + atleast 12m salary.

Nucky

Or they will go after Rafael Leao wich is even more impossible than Nico Williams.. At least with Nico there is some chance.. And he would also be cheaper than Leao..

MontenegrinCuler

I would prefer Kvara over Leao if they are trying to do something already. Both are impossible but they should make the right target at least. Of course, Nico would be the best option but I think that's hard to happen now.

Home of Barca Fans