Federico Chiesa

jamrock

I'm good with having,

Olmo
Raphinha
Fati
Torres

Be our left wingers by committee, let's sign a defender if we can in the next couple of days, move on from this guy.

mc_lovin

Yamal can't play all games if we don't want to break him. Raphina will be his sub and utility player in the rest forward positions.

Olmo's main position is AM, and as a winger he is 2-3 levels below his ability as AM.

We are simply short of LW, that's why we were in for Nico.
Chiesa right now is the best solution and market opportunity given finances and few days left
No, we are short of a difference maker at LW. Chiesa is not that. Olmo and Raph are better. Ferran at worst equal. With 4 players in principle and AM well covered as well Yamal will get his rest.

Birdy

damn…just checked. Guy has a lot(and I mean a lot) of muscular problems. Will not survive epl.

Not muscular.
His big problem was the knee injury, which can be an one-off like Van Dijk's and not affect a player's career.
It can of course turn into an Umtiti case, but that's not the norm

We have discussed that a few pages back:
Right, and it would be useful if you could read the record, instead of looking just at how many lines are there

Horatio

You're welcome
Not muscular.
His big problem was the knee injury, which can be an one-off like Van Dijk's and not affect a player's career.
It can of course turn into an Umtiti case, but that's not the norm

We have discussed that a few pages back:

That’s my point. I havent even addressed the knee and ligament injuries. He also seems to pick up muscle injuries quite frequently. EPL is going to be more physically demanding. Not looking in his favour

Birdy

No, we are short of a difference maker at LW. Chiesa is not that. Olmo and Raph are better. Ferran at worst equal. With 4 players in principle and AM all covered as well Yamal will get his rest.
It's simple dude.
We are talking about the LW position.
There you have:

Chiesa>>> Ferran
Chiesa>> Fati (right now)
Chiesa>> Raph
Chiesa either > or = Olmo as LW

Therefore we need him

Birdy

That’s my point. I havent even addressed the knee and ligament injuries. He also seems to pick up muscle injuries quite frequently. EPL is going to be more physically demanding. Not looking in his favour

He is not picking up muscle injuries frequently.
Look at the post I quoted

mc_lovin

It's simple dude.
We are talking about the LW position.
There you have:

Chiesa>>> Ferran
Chiesa>> Fati (right now)
Chiesa>> Raph
Chiesa either > or = Olmo as LW

Therefore we need him
Clueless.

Juve wants to get rid, which says it all. Not just want to get rid, they openly discarded him! He’s done.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently we know better than Juve and Motta and we're gonna "steal" this gem :lol:

Can you imagine they would sign Fati from us? :lol:

JamDav1982

The way team is now would not be surprised if it is Fermin and Raphinha the two competing the AM spot closest to Lewa and doing his pressing.

Olmo/Ferran/Fati on the AML/AM position.

Not sure can be asking Olmo to do that pressing job like those two will.

Home of Barca Fans