Federico Chiesa

Andresito

Staff member
Chiesa stats minutes per G/A, the lower the better.

18/19 - 188 minutes
19/20 - 141 minutes
20/21 - 122 minutes
21/22 - 150 minutes (+ACL injury midseason)
22/23 - 148 minutes
23/24 - 193 minutes

He's as mediocre as it gets lol.
Ferran last season had 133 minutes per G/A, season before that it was 188 minutes.

ajnotkeith

Chiesa stats minutes per G/A, the lower the better.

18/19 - 188 minutes
19/20 - 141 minutes
20/21 - 122 minutes
21/22 - 150 minutes (+ACL injury midseason)
22/23 - 148 minutes
23/24 - 193 minutes

He's as mediocre as it gets lol.
Ferran last season had 133 minutes per G/A, season before that it was 188 minutes.
He isn't known as a goalscorer to be fair, or particularly as an assist king, one of his main strengths is great dribbling and ball carrying.

He would certainly add more than Ferran but the question is do we need more bloat? If we're signing players it should only be ones that we see in the club's future project and plans.

Due to his injury history I can't see this being a long-term signing.

companyofcules

He isn't known as a goalscorer to be fair, or particularly as an assist king, one of his main strengths is great dribbling and ball carrying.

He would certainly add more than Ferran but the question is do we need more bloat? If we're signing players it should only be ones that we see in the club's future project and plans.

Due to his injury history I can't see this being a long-term signing.
We need goals. Never checked his stats but if he can't score we don't need him

Porque

We need goals. Never checked his stats but if he can't score we don't need him

He was 12 GA last season, 10 GA the season returning from his injury and then pre-injury a 20 GA player. Serie A numbers only.

Joao Felix - 12 GA last season.

Ferran Torres - 10 GA last season. 6 GA the season before, 8 GA the season before that.

If none can play on the LW for us though then they are absolutely useless.

Devils

This cat was a an absolute drilla in the Euro 2021. Looked like one of the next generation's top wingers.

Fell off a cliff after his injury tho, much like Ansu. Kind of crazy how their careers mirror each other.

Of course Barca would be stupid enough to do this. Juve would never sell him unless they knew he was finished.

vuji_31

Well he played for Juve, which is dissaster. They don't have single player that would be in our first 11. Also Allegri was coach.

I was reading Juves forum, and they said they would keep him, but he wants more money.

He is not world beater but for 10mil he is decent player.

If we can give them Fati or Lenglet it would be jackpot.

BusiTheKing

A player of Chiesa's quality is not going to resolve our LW headache. Realistically he will just become one more candidate rotating for the position alongside Raphinha, Olmo, Pau Victor, Ferran, Gavi or who else we're thinking of putting there.

Much rather wait until we can get someone world class. Until then focus on other positions.

vuji_31

We all know that he is not starter material.

But we can't get Nico.

So this is just option for a year. He can fight for this position and prove us wrong.

Next year we get Nico and we are covered.

LW: Nico and Chiesa
RW: Yamal and Rapinha.

Also we have Olmo.

If he is proven shit we can always sell him to Seria A, he is still young.

I would get him on loan but if that is not possible, 10mil transfer is nothing. We paid much shittier players more.

Joan

I haven’t heard anything about him since 2021.

Think that says a lot.

We’re like a desperate guy chasing a loco chick thinking “I can fix her”.

CatalinR10

Reports are
-10m transfer fee
-4.5m NET
-2y + 2/3y
-Chiesa prefers Spain move

At those numbers it is an opportunity.

Are these numbers real ?

10m transfer fee ?

Is he on his last year of contract or something like that ?

This guy was really amazing at the Euros in 21 , guess that injury fucked him up for good.

TheStig

He was overrated even before the injury, now he's a slower Ferran. Guess one Ansu is not enough for us.

Home of Barca Fans