Federico Chiesa

JamDav1982

That Euros in 2021 was decent but nothing amazing.

2 goals and 0 assists in 7 games and he was not one of the top dribblers/creative players there or even close.

vuji_31

Doku was amazing that year.

To bad we have reatrds that could not see young Doku was dribbling 2 or 3 opponents with ease.

I am willing to risk my life, that this forum would be much better job at picking and getting players then the retards in the board.

Devils

Saying he's worse than Torres is harsh.

Even if you take away his goals, his footballing abilities are far superior to Torres.

Torres on the ball looks like a donkey. Chiesa is at least somewhat composed. He will probably be similar to Raphinha level but likely less effective from a goal/assist standpoint.

TheStig

Saying he's worse than Torres is harsh.

Even if you take away his goals, his footballing abilities are far superior to Torres.

Torres on the ball looks like a donkey. Chiesa is at least somewhat composed. He will probably be similar to Raphinha level but likely less effective from a goal/assist standpoint.

The only difference is that you watch Ferran every game and watch just the highlights of Chiesa and even here he's nothing special. It will be interesting to read this thread in January if he really comes.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The only difference is that you watch Ferran every game and watch just the highlights of Chiesa and even here he's nothing special. It will be interesting to read this thread in January if he really comes.
I've watched him more than enough to have a say - Chiesa is a much better player with lots more talent. He's better in tight spaces, he has a higher footballing IQ, better crosses, better dribbling etc.

JamDav1982

How does that account for him missing more big chances?

Can argue it both ways. Some players prefer more space in behind a defence and to get more chances 1v1 v the full back in a team that doesnt dominate the ball.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Juventus won't sell for less than 10m they should walk away. No point spending a lot of money on a guy who need his career revived and has an injury history that's scary.

Chiesa doesn't exactly solve their issues with lack of pace up front.

Home of Barca Fans