Federico Chiesa

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Paying for Chiesa is not ideal unless it’s under 10m and on like max 5-6m GROSS.

This club’s transfer policy is after all these years still all over the place.

George_Costanza

I haven’t heard anything about him since 2021.

Think that says a lot.

We’re like a desperate guy chasing a loco chick thinking “I can fix her”.
The guy suffered a lot playing for Allegri's Anti-Football tactics, which don't even use wingers. He was played out of position, as was Motta's football. The question is why he stayed that long at Juve.

He is only 26, entering his prime, and playing for Flick's football team, which relies on wingers. He will definitely shine. The risk is not much, given his low transfer fee and his last-year contract at Juve.

El Barcelona

Where is the 10mil coming from? Read that Juve want 15 a 20mil... Oh well, I just don't care anymore at this point, we will see what happens. My opinion is that we better keep the money in the bank (if we assume we have the money 🤣) rather than adding mid players to our squad wich we're stuck with if they flop.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The guy suffered a lot playing for Allegri's Anti-Football tactics, which don't even use wingers. He was played out of position, as was Motta's football. The question is why he stayed that long at Juve.

He is only 26, entering his prime, and playing for Flick's football team, which relies on wingers. He will definitely shine. The risk is not much, given his low transfer fee and his last-year contract at Juve.
@Horatio he's back

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was incredible under Pirlo in 20/21, lots of game-winning goals, dribbling and passes + his EURO21 was top

the injury made him way slower (was never fast but still enough pace to beat his defenders) and i dont think he will ever reach his old level

+ isnt he injury prone?, at worst he could become Madrid-hazard 2.0

TheStig

Knowing our board they will make a problem with a huge wage and a long contract.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Never thought I would say that, but Ferran is the better player.

:facepalm:
Man, I'm not sure - watching Ferran gives me a migraine. Chiesa is the much much much better footballer, but sure injuries and subsequently speed have gotten to Chiesa. But like some others have said he was played out of position for an anti-football coach in Allegri, he might thrive in a winger driven Barca. For 10M at 26 he might turn out good or have a decent sell on value - not like Roque for 40 and Torres for 60. Chiesa has done twice as much three times as good in his career than those two bums combined. Chiesa would also be a much better 9 in a pinch because unlike Ferran he can actually score more than 4 goals a season when fit...

Home of Barca Fans