Fernando Torres

dalitis8

Banned
@ Ed

Cool down man, you are gonna get yourself hurt.

But back to our point, you seem to forget one other possibility. The great talent that in addition, also works very hard and hones his skills to perfection. That is what catches the imagination, and that is what humanity has always admired. Is it cruel? Definitely. But it is what it is...

The average Joe that works very hard and gives his all can be said of any almost infinite number of people around the world in all walks of life, not just football. Are they worthy of high praise? I think not, only their own people (family and friends) will be compelled to recognize their effort. They can have zero claim on universal recognition.

Or to give another, far-fetched example. An average Joe walks up to Adriana Lima and and says: "Adriana, I am willing to do everything for you, take on three jobs, do all the housework, I will be forever faithful, I will give you head for hours on end..."

Will Adriana be compelled to accept him as the man of her life? Self-negating effort may be a remarkably positive attribute, but on its own it cannot stand.

W

Worms

Glad you like.

So only world class talents deserve the plaudits and the trophies.

Yes.

That exact sentence sums up what a total douchebag you really are.

That is not justice.

Players who do not have world class born talent, but work hard, have the right attitude to training, games and life in general, players who don't give up because one or two set backs, players who give the best of their ability week in and week out and players who make the most of their ability deserve the plaudits.

Just because you are lucky to be born with world class ability does not mean you deserve the trophies and the plaudits.

But hey that just proves to me what you are all about. A fucking douchebag piece of shit of seeks glory for self gratification and who only loves the glory without the emotional attachment involved in a team.

You Dalitis truly sum up what is wrong with football at this point in time.

ouch! I agree though,the idea that only world class players deserve trophies is absurd.Van Persie might me twice as talented as Kuyt but Kuyt as performed better for Holland than he has.

Id even say limited players and teams (Greece 2004) deserve there glory more because they have to go that extra mile,tactically,mentally and physically

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Name me a better team player than Kuyt.

He will do anything a manager asks of him.

Just because he has no world class skills doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to win something.

Or pricklitis do only world class talents deserve to win trophies?

Wayne Rooney - Just saying.

MoFroBo

I kinda feel sorry for Torres, yesterday he had pretty good shots, but Valencia GK just pulled a WC save everytime he tried to score...

W

Worms

If Kuyt didn't work hard what would he be?

probably not a footballer

What's your point,I didn't say Kuyts better than Rooney.Actually out of every Liverpool vs United game in the past 4 years Kuyt as played better than him,Rooney always plays shit against Liverpool.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Or people could get a decent net connection like everybody else. Australia has shit internet and I've never ever had a problem with gif signatures.

Home of Barca Fans