Fernando Torres

E

estranged

+1 for banning gif sigs, they also take a lot of space, I mean my whole laptop screen gets filled by Worms' signature, it just makes the forum look like a mess too.

W

Worms

can we ban gif signatures? they're just annoying and make everything load slower

Get a new computer then because mine is just a normal priced laptop and it's working fine,it's only one Gif it's not like I have 4 or 5 all over the place.

W

Worms

+1 for banning gif sigs, they also take a lot of space, I mean my whole laptop screen gets filled by Worms' signature, it just makes the forum look like a mess too.

Nice exaggerating it only takes up half the screen,it only takes a second to scroll down a little more.

gingerless

eh? first of all it has to do with your internet connection, not your hardware.

secondly, what about when people are on their phones or something? do what you like, man... but i'm just saying, gif signatures are annoying as hell to most people so if you want to be that one person then go ahead

W

Worms

secondly, what about when people are on their phones or something? do what you like, man... but i'm just saying, gif signatures are annoying as hell to most people so if you want to be that one person then go ahead

Didn't somebody just compliment my gif a few posts back? Am not going to have it up for ever,a few weeks at the most probably.

christina

Pure Happiness

the best is not to see these signatures at all pretty gingerless...

W

woobie

Just for the record, .gif signatures aren't allowed here for reasons stated above. So if you have one, please remove it.

Thanks.

Robbie

Torres lost something, that's the only explanation there could possibly be. He lost that fire he had inside him when he wore red and was worshipped as a hero in Anfield. Whatever he had then he doesn't have now.

I used to fear the thought of Arsenal having to face him. Now I feel sorry for what he has become. All that Russian oil money can't be worth what he left behind I guess.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans