Fernando Torres

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
funny-timed-sports-photos-29.jpg

Robbie

ouBH9.jpg

Tim Howard scoring a goal is the worst thing that could have happened to Torres this year. Before that there was the infamous hastorresscoredforchelsea.com, but then he had to go and score one or two goals so that joke was over. Now (at least until he scores a goal again) we can say that a goalkeeper is outscoring him :lol:

barcaboy15

ouBH9.jpg

Tim Howard scoring a goal is the worst thing that could have happened to Torres this year. Before that there was the infamous hastorresscoredforchelsea.com, but then he had to go and score one or two goals so that joke was over. Now (at least until he scores a goal again) we can say that a goalkeeper is outscoring him :lol:

Haha, nice one.

I just can't stop laughing whenever I think about Liverpool getting 50M for Torres then spending 35M (that same window) on Carroll. It's just so fucking hilarious, Andy Carroll is the 7th most expensive player of all time!

abual3bed1

so no comments on him from last night??

he had a great assist .. but that miss after getting around Evans just destroyed everything for him ..

M

mitkoa7x

Torres scored a goal this season, at Old Trafford when Chelsea lost 3-1. He scored 1 and missed a sitter he set up himself.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still think this player has plenty in the tank and if by some good fortune he's available on the cheap this summer, wouldn't be a terrible idea to try and resurrect his career at Camp Nou

I'm convinced it's mental and given a different set of circumstances he could overcome his hurdle and regain his form

Chainsaw

Killahead
Still think this player has plenty in the tank and if by some good fortune he's available on the cheap this summer, wouldn't be a terrible idea to try and resurrect his career at Camp Nou

I'm convinced it's mental and given a different set of circumstances he could overcome his hurdle and regain his form

That's indeed mental Michael.

M

mitkoa7x

I totally agree with you. I dont like cliches but im going to use one: Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Torres is not really the type of the player Barca needs for the upfront. Barca needs to look for the players who have the characteristics of playing on the wings and have a fair good age as well. Torres is 28 years old. Certainly won't be cheap, neither has a low salary. And worst of 'em all, he's been struggling with poor form in the recent years. Barca going for Torres certainly won't be a good idea.

dalitis8

Banned

it is not mental. Torres has lost his acceleration, and his ability to react fast. Just look at the chance he missed against United to make the game 4-2.

Home of Barca Fans