Fernando Torres

Galning

:lol: besides the lulz.. I highly doubt Torres cares about the Carling Cup after winning a World Cup and several other epic trophies.

Robbie

:lol: besides the lulz.. I highly doubt Torres cares about the Carling Cup after winning a World Cup and several other epic trophies.

Several other epic trophies? He only won the World Cup and the Euro Cup... and he didn't score a single goal or assist in the WC either, so he doesn't even deserve the trophy.

He's rotting on the Chelsea bench, getting outscored by a goalkeeper, and watching his old club win a trophy 1 season after he left them... to win trophies :lol:

Galning

I still wouldn't care about a Carling Cup if I won EC & WC but ok. If you consider that "only".

You're right about that Ed.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is that his current situation is preventing him from going on to (possibly) win the next Euros, one thing leads to the other...

I totally understand Liverpool fans having a laugh, though... As small of a trophy it may be, it's still more than what Chelsea will win this season...

B

barcelonista

He leaves Atletico => Atletico win the Europa League.
He leaves Liverpool => Liverpool win their first trophy after a 6 year trophy drought.
He joins Chelsea => Chelsea look like winning shit and becomming a Europa League team next season.

:D

Robbie

Chelsea need a striker who scores headers and mainly scores from crosses... so,

Swap deal for Marouane Chamakh?

X

xaviniesta

Wayne Rooney was once labelled the "White Pele." Keeping that tradition alive I dub Fernando Torres the "White Heskey."

Home of Barca Fans