Fernando Torres

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I didn't hear you complaining when you won it on 2009 and 2010...........

Didn't boast about it like it was the champions league though. It's the 3rd most prestigious trophy in England and a club the size of Liverpool shouldn't be celebrating it like it's the league you've won, show's how far you've dropped down in the standings even from 2008

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Didn't boast about it like it was the champions league though. It's the 3rd most prestigious trophy in England and a club the size of Liverpool shouldn't be celebrating it like it's the league you've won, show's how far you've dropped down in the standings even from 2008

How was I/am I boasting about winning it like it was the champions league? I haven't mentioned it after that weekend.

silverball

I was going to suggest that Barca try to sign Torres on the extra cheap sometime in the future. Then I read the last 10 pages of this thread and realized I would be pilloried. I also got a sh*t ton of laughs. This is great stuff

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He may venture to Serie A next season quite possibly. He wanted to play in all 3 main european leagues.

However he now may want to go back to his comfort zone of Atletico...

Superfly

Banned
Seems like a new manager, and 2-0 against a Championship side is what it takes for Fernando to score.

He's still shit, though.

Home of Barca Fans