Fernando Torres

P

PhilS

Now he has moved to the City bench, and is dropped from the Spanish national team, so maybe we will be spared the pain of watching him miss.

B

barcelonista

City bench? Dayum. Fernando Torres - so invisible, people don't even remember the team he plays for.

khorne

to be honest, i don't understand the enjoyment so many people apparently get out of torres' misfortune, especially since he is neither an arrogant bastard who deserved some karma nor is his form of any relevance for our club. i feel sorry for him, because there is nothing worse for any sportsman than being diminished by an injury that wasn't your fault. it could have easily happened to one of our players and it still can. but even if you don't give a damn about torres, i think it's not decent for a cule to rub it in. that is not in the spirit of humility and respect

Trickykid

to be honest, i don't understand the enjoyment so many people apparently get out of torres' misfortune, especially since he is neither an arrogant bastard who deserved some karma nor is his form of any relevance for our club. i feel sorry for him, because there is nothing worse for any sportsman than being diminished by an injury that wasn't your fault. it could have easily happened to one of our players and it still can. but even if you don't give a damn about torres, i think it's not decent for a cule to rub it in. that is not in the spirit of humility and respect

Yeah, I bet he's just sitting at home with his horrendous looking wife and kid, spending all his billions of euro bills he's earned doing what he enjoyed, whiping those salty tears from his big, sad puppy eyes, contemplaiting just what he did to justify such a miserable life, unloved and in constant emotional agony.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

It's funny because it's Chelsea

xavisionary

i really do side with khorne on this one. i could understand if this was an el hadji diouf or adel taraabt who genuinely comes across as a douche bag. torres was always pretty humble even when banging in 25-30 a season, it's a shame IMO to see a world class player with the whole world against him and not be able to rise up and silence them.

Robbie

The way he left Liverpool is what makes how it turned out so hilarious. He sulked and acted like he didn't care, and submitted a transfer request on deadline day. If that wasn't enough, he slapped all the fans that idolized him in the face by saying he was "finally at a big club now".

Liverpool needed a replacement and had less than 24 hours to get one. They ended up taking a huge risk and spending 35 million on Carroll, and look how that turned out.

khorne

fair enough, i can see why people might say he "deserves" to fail at chelsea, even if i personally disagree with that. still, the amount of ridicule seems a bit much. in my country they say gloating is the hallmark of mediocre people.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
fernando torres i hope right now you are weeping when you watching tv tonight in you chavski shitarse of a club you utter piece of fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingerless

fernando torres i hope right now you are weeping when you watching tv tonight in you chavski shitarse of a club you utter piece of fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesjacknicholson.gif

Home of Barca Fans