Fernando Torres

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His poor form with Chelsea doesn't have to mean that much for Spain.
I remember Davor Suker while he was in Real Madrid 98'. He played little that season for the club and then became World Cup's top goalscorer.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
His poor form with Chelsea doesn't have to mean that much for Spain.
I remember Davor Suker while he was in Real Madrid 98'. He played little that season for the club and then became World Cup's top goalscorer.

Suker was consistently good for Croatia though, Torres has a terrible record for Spain masked by one very important goal.

Barcilliant

Torres doesnt deserve to go to the Euros. He is not a regular for Chelsea and his form is poor. Never has a man lived off past glories for so long. He was great 4 years ago-he isnt anymore. Lets see how he goes with Chelsea next season. For Spain he will remain a sporadic sub and bench warmer.

M

mitkoa7x

Suker was consistently good for Croatia though, Torres has a terrible record for Spain masked by one very important goal.

Del Bosque has a mancrush on him and if the coach is in love with you, you'll get playing time no matter how shit you are.

yeswecan

icon_facepalm.gif

jayzsa

He wasn't so bad, the first chance was stopped by brilliant defending from buffon. spain looked alot more dangerous with him on the pitch

Galning

He wasn't so bad, the first chance was stopped by brilliant defending from buffon. spain looked alot more dangerous with him on the pitch

????

Buffon ran to the left half an hour before Torres did, if he kept his head up he could've scored easily.

Galning

buffon didn't go down and torres wanted to round him. Buffon anticipated that

Well if a keeper moves to the left what does a striker do? Move to the right DUH.
I can understand if Torres wants to round the keeper and then Buffon moves to the left and saves it that it's well done Buffon.. but in this case the keeper made his move first. An in form striker just takes the ball to the other side and owns Buffon.

jayzsa

Well if a keeper moves to the left what does a striker do? Move to the right DUH.
I can understand if Torres wants to round the keeper and then Buffon moves to the left and saves it that it's well done Buffon.. but in this case the keeper made his move first. An in form striker just takes the ball to the other side and owns Buffon.

Buffon moved at the same time, no chance for torres to move left again , and the defender was on the other side, messi probably could have moved left again, but he is not a normal player:

Home of Barca Fans