Fernando Torres

A

Aker

Steve Mcmanananananaman said he's leaving Liverpool in his coverage of the match tonight.

Does he know something we don't?

C

CTID

this. :lol:

He did something you guys, the ball eventually got from him to Iniesta, now everyone shut up. :D

You're right xavimessigirl. He played his part rolling around like a nancey boy brilliantly. He certainly is a cutey aswell :lol:

2ijtgd1.jpg

I'm loving the LiL pink handbag.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
O good the racist, arrogant guy who lost his rag and spewed hate in all direction is back.. yipeee

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
One of the worst players of the World Cup but he earned his medal kinda in those last few minutes, kinda.

Good luck in your recovery Fernando.

C

CTID

O good the racist, arrogant guy who lost his rag and spewed hate in all direction is back.. yipeee

I'm not a racist sunshine. I simply wasn't prepared to sit there and let some shithawk spotty teenagers badmouth the country i love. Now don't be such a fucking child and get over yourself.

Pepe Silvia

Poor guy sucked to see him go out like that. Looks like he reinjured himself too in the process. Hope he finds his form for LP again he's a good player.

XaviMessiGirl

How long until CTID finds himself banned again?

Anyway I hope he is ok, would hate to still see him like this when the EPL season starts.

C

CTID

How long until CTID finds himself banned again?

Anyway I hope he is ok, would hate to still see him like this when the EPL season starts.

probably not very long xavimessi. This place has steadily grown fat with whiney little shits who are probably from middle class rich backgrounds in countries where football is shit so they latch onto great clubs like Barca. I tell ya it makes me mad.

Back on topic though XaviMessi. Where do you think Torres will be next season?

Last edited:

zanela

You're right xavimessigirl. He played his part rolling around like a nancey boy brilliantly. He certainly is a cutey aswell :lol:

2ijtgd1.jpg

I'm loving the LiL pink handbag.

:lol: 've to say pink suits him best.

And don't mind DM. He is always in a non-serious mode.

XaviMessiGirl

Well football is shit here in my case, you're right about that, but I can't agree with you on much else.

Anyway, I still think he'll be at Liverpool tbh, Hodgson will probably try to keep him and I'm sure his value depreciated after the WC anyway... I have no idea whether to be happy or sad about that though :lol: I hope another month of rest will have him stay injury free because I don't want to have to go through a whole year seeing him like this.

More of this please... this is the Torres I know

Screen-shot-2010-07-11-at-8.04.14-PM-640x345.png

Liverpool scarf, d'aww. The man ain't leaving.

Home of Barca Fans