Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

Well the fact is he never once explicitly said he was considering leaving, this was all just press gossip. So this just about confirms it.

But still with his performance and injuries, if Chelsea or City still make a bid after this I'll be surprised. If they're smart they'd at least wait another year to see what his injury status is throughout another season, and if he returns back to the same form he once was. Which I'm hoping he does but not the part about other clubs bidding for him.

koko

he's shit. don't eer step ur foot in barca..

:lol:

i almost feel sorry for torres...as sorry as i can feel for someone so rich that is

i think torres has become pretty much unsellable for a fair price right now after the year of injuries hes had..... i dont think you can even know what a fair price would even be for him atm so i cant see him leaving the bin dippers now

dalitis8

Banned
It's simple Koko,after a year plagued by injuries,and a no-show at the World Cup....his valuation has certainly fallen.....of course there can be no accurate measure of a player's value in general,it isn't only the case with Torres...

For my money,Fernando is a massive striker one of the world's Top 3 for sure....if he is fit that is....I can only hope that he doesn't go to Chelsea....I really don't want to hate him...

Barcafan 2304

He will stay at Liverpool cos after a poor world cup and another injury concern, no club surely would pay the mega-millions it would need to persuade Liverpool to part with him?

DB10

Torres has paid the price for playing when he wasn't really fit at times this season. Chelsea may baulk at the price given the his injury concerns but City won't, they will gladly pay whatever for Torres.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Class is permanent....form is temporary...
believe in it!! he will come back stronger than ever!!
and btw he is a world champion! no one doubts him!
Fernando Torres!!!!!

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
2ijtgd1.jpg

I'm loving the LiL pink handbag.

Best photoshop ever, thanks for the pic :)

Home of Barca Fans