Fernando Torres

Xavi_78

Maybe this year but in long tearm? I mean their team is not getting any younger and with Milan you could see this evening when legs are gone, they are gone.

MoFroBo

Milan missed Silva a lot and I don't get why Seedwarf is getting ahead Boateng, btw it was away game. But back to Chelsea I agree they need new young striker (they shall go for Benzema or Huntelar), anyway I am happy they are winning EPL, not Man UTD or freaking Arsenal =D

dalitis8

Banned
lol no chelsea have the league on absoloute lockdown for the years to come

They are an aging squad,they have little if any future.

Man City and Arsenal are the future.

Looks like EPL is having adownfall, could this be truth that Arsenal actually has a chance to win it? :D

Yes and No.

Liverpool and Man U are defo heading south.Arsenal we have to wait and see.Chelsea are very strong at the moment,but there is little future there(Roman has been holding back recently)

Man City are rising,but with the new UEFA rules coming into effect,they may not get very far.On the whole then,I would say that there is a downward trajectory yes,but there are counterveiling tendencies as well.

XaviMessiGirl

Being "rested" for the Europa League match... not a good thing IMO because you don't fix a goal drought by not playing him in different situations (i.e. games outside of England). But whatever, it's not like he'll score under Hodgson anyway.

Rohit

Being "rested" for the Europa League match... not a good thing IMO because you don't fix a goal drought by not playing him in different situations (i.e. games outside of England). But whatever, it's not like he'll score under Hodgson anyway.

Rumours have it a few of the senior players him reina, agger and few others have said they wont play under hodgson again and hell be given his marching orders after napoli i hope

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Did you hear what that fucking muppet Hodgson said about Torres today..........and I quote.

When asked what he feels about the Mancs attempting to buy Torres

Not GO FUCK YOURSELF or OVER MY DEAD FUCKING BODY but
"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

TWAT

S

Satori

Thing is Roy doesn't decide where he'll go, Torres will and it will be to Manchester City. ;)

We will defo try and sign either Rooney or Torres and Chelsea will do the same imo.

S

Satori

lol, don't be so naive, Edward.

If we offered him CL football, huge wages and the chance to play with top players again he would choose City.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He can have CL football, huge wages and a chance to play with top players in Spain and Italy.

Plus he has class He as a man has class money is not his motivation, trophies are.

Home of Barca Fans