Fernando Torres

S

Satori

Ducky, do you as a City supporter even want Torres or Rooney?

I want Torres, purely because Rooney is too similar to Tevez imo. (Yes I know United won the CL and the PL with both of them, but still Torres)

I don't know who ducky is sorry. Sounds like a cool guy cool tho'.

He can have CL football, huge wages and a chance to play with top players in Spain and Italy.

Plus he has class He as a man has class money is not his motivation, trophies are.

Doesn't look so classy when he plays for Liverpool these days though, the guy doesn't even run when you don't have the ball and he looks like he knows he's surrounded by average players like Konchesky and Poulsen when he knows he could be playing with Silva, Tevez and Yaya. :)

XaviMessiGirl

tbh I don't see him in Italy, I'm not sure he'd be able to do well with the defensive way that most teams there play. Rafa may be able to lure him over anyway though. In Spain there's Barca, perhaps Valencia, cannot see him at Real Madrid though because of his ties to Atletico.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I am not talking about his class as a footballer but his class as a person.

Unlike Rooney who has no class, Torres has class and would move back home to spain or try his time in Italy.

XaviMessiGirl

Doesn't look so classy when he plays for Liverpool these days though, the guy doesn't even run when you don't have the ball and he looks like he knows he's surrounded by average players like Konchesky and Poulsen when he knows he could be playing with Silva, Tevez and Yaya. :)

But he is also surrounded by great ones like Kuyt and Agger, one has just been injured twice, and the other barely gets played under Hodgson. Hodgson needs to go and then we will see what happens with Torres and quite frankly almost everyone's form.

S

Satori

But he is also surrounded by great ones like Kuyt and Agger, one has just been injured twice, and the other barely gets played under Hodgson. Hodgson needs to go and then we will see what happens with Torres and quite frankly almost everyone's form.

Great ones? My oh my you have inflated opinions on those two, maybe all this time watching Liverpool you have forgotten what a good player looks like.

S

Satori

Chelsea will defo be going for one, they need to spend big on a young (by their standards) player for when the UEFA Fair play rules come in. They will struggle to get huge money due to their joke of a tiny stadium.

Sunderland get more fans than chelsea ffs.

XaviMessiGirl

Great ones? My oh my you have inflated opinions on those two, maybe all this time watching Liverpool you have forgotten what a good player looks like.

Well they are quite good, maybe not shiny world class trophy magnets but a team with Torres, Kuyt, Agger, Reina, hell even throw in Meireles and Skrtel, should not be sitting in relegation.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I really don't want the club to waste money going for Torres next summer when we would probably be able to buy 3 or 4 quality players for the same amount of money it would cost us to buy Torres. We already have future world class strikers in Bojan and Kerrision anyway so we don't need to be buying anymore stirkers and stunting these guys developments.

Xavi_78

Sport says that we have informed Pool that we are interested if they want to sell, But that is just Sport. I mean how serious can that be?

i don't really want Torres, i like my strikers to actually be on the pitch more than in the treatment room to be honest, but that's just me

Home of Barca Fans