Fernando Torres

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
So....does anyone know the possibility we have of getting this striker on our team in the next window :D?
I heard there was a chance but I know im just being hopeful lol

lovebarca

So....does anyone know the possibility we have of getting this striker on our team in the next window :D?
I heard there was a chance but I know im just being hopeful lol

it may possible because before villa came rosell already in touch with torres to transfer at barcelona but after villa transfer that approach turned down additionally i don't think it happening because this summer we will again try to sign cesc so fund needed very much for both transfer to happen.
hope qatar sponsership helps us to get both.
then imagine what our squad wiil be......

lovebarca

isn't it great deal if we can get cesc+torres at 100 million (though unlikely)
i mean we don't have game changer forward at la masia and villa may be out after 2 or maximum 3 years (due to lots of work required for Barcelona forward)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
isn't it great deal if we can get cesc+torres at 100 million (though unlikely)
i mean we don't have game changer forward at la masia and villa may be out after 2 or maximum 3 years (due to lots of work required for Barcelona forward)

If by great you mean the worst thing ever, yeah, sure.

Torres is made of glass, inconsistent and not skilled enough to contribute to the build up play in this system. He'd be a great sub but not for half of what we'd have to pay for him.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah it's true...we really don't need him lol. But at the same time even though he isn't on form right now the thought of having Torres on our team/bench? Holy crap lol...IMAGINE that team! I played someone in fifa 11 that transferred Torres to barca....needless to say I was thoroughly beat down. But yeah I don't think the money we would need to spend for him could justify what we need him for. There's no way he could displace Pedro from the lineup and really he would only serve to kill Bojans chances to play lol...but STILL I want him T_T...for my personal reasons lol. But it's best for the team if we don't get him tbh =P

B

BartR

Does Barca need Fernando Torres? It is a great striker, no doubt about that, but Barca has David Villa and i don't see a way to play with Villa and Torres in one formation (or 4-4-2, with Messi as RM and Iniesta as LM, or will it kill the "best barca-squad ever" if they change the formation?).

gingerless

torres will just be a shitter version of zlatan imo, i mean his WC performance was fucking horrid

not only does he slow the game down like shit but he just has no flow

B

bluepaw

i think guys i would be great if we have torres! guardiola is a coach that will unleashed your true ability! Torres has lack of confidence but if he play for barca he will be great there!

Home of Barca Fans