Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

You really are in love with him arent you? ;)

x610.jpg

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I wonder what would happen if XMG ever came face-to-face with Torres.......I would so be there with my video camera :lol:

ViolentLogic

God damn you Torres why do you have to suck so much for your national team, LOL!!!!

But when you're not playing for Spain, you're the world's best No. 9.

Funny how that works eh?

Once again if BARCA wanted a fucking goal-scoring-machine we should have bought Torres instead of Ibra. Ibra is a god at what he does and does those things very well but we never fully finished perfecting the "system." Hell if we just wanted GOALS we should have just kept Eto'o. He is as good of a poacher as any......

This is what annoys me so much about the ppl who complain about Ibra not scoring, that's not his specialty..... blame Pep if you're gonna blame somebody for buying someone who's not a lethal goal scorer.

In football manager I paid 83 million Euro for Torres. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
God damn you Torres why do you have to suck so much for your national team, LOL!!!!

But when you're not playing for Spain, you're the world's best No. 9.

Funny how that works eh?

Once again if BARCA wanted a fucking goal-scoring-machine we should have bought Torres instead of Ibra. Ibra is a god at what he does and does those things very well but we never fully finished perfecting the "system." Hell if we just wanted GOALS we should have just kept Eto'o. He is as good of a poacher as any......

This is what annoys me so much about the ppl who complain about Ibra not scoring, that's not his specialty..... blame Pep if you're gonna blame somebody for buying someone who's not a lethal goal scorer.

In football manager I paid 83 million Euro for Torres. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!

I know what you mean, I bought him for 30 million euros(he was in the last 18 months of his contract), and he scored 30+ goals a season.

ViolentLogic

I didn't wanna wait till he was older.

Plus, Villa is actually better playing on the left wing anyway as an inside forward.

The EM doesn't seem to like Villa playing center. It's pretty stupid if you ask me but.... Villa is doing better for me on the left of the trident.

Torres is GREAT because of his mental awareness/work ethic (18 or something), he will work NONSTOP, teach him the PPM of "tries to beat offside trap" and also "kicks ball past marker" or whatever it is called (bringing the ball past the defense and going on your run). His great acceleration and pace will leave most defenders in the dust.

Seriously, best No. 9 in the game and best No. 9 in real life too.

Home of Barca Fans